Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 18. November 2017, 05:15 UTC+1

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: official Covenant Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Eskil

Covenant

  • »Eskil« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 32

Wohnort: Helsingborg Sweden

  • Nachricht senden

1

Mittwoch, 23. August 2006, 05:28

covenant live

and Berlin, Saturday the 26th of August, at the west-disco Adagio around 2300; www.electrofused.de

Greetings, Eskil

2

Mittwoch, 23. August 2006, 12:01

See you there :)

3

Mittwoch, 23. August 2006, 16:15

I'll be there too! :)

4

Mittwoch, 23. August 2006, 21:15

Eskil, what about the show in Lodz?
This date must be changed to Nov 04th, or not. ?(

Niggels

Super Moderator

Beiträge: 1 121

Beruf: Veranstaltungskaufmann

  • Nachricht senden

5

Donnerstag, 24. August 2006, 12:00

I'll be there too! :)

6

Donnerstag, 24. August 2006, 13:59

I`m not. I can´t.....
Take my broken wings - teach me to fly again

7

Donnerstag, 24. August 2006, 18:37

And I will not be there...

Eskil...
See the World in My Eyes:



8

Donnerstag, 24. August 2006, 22:28

Eskil, any news if this will take place or not?

9

Freitag, 25. August 2006, 11:30

Well, I will not be there, so... seems like the boys are not coming too... :D
See the World in My Eyes:



10

Freitag, 25. August 2006, 16:06

Zitat

Original von Atma
Well, I will not be there, so... seems like the boys are not coming too... :D

hmm... seems you're happy about it!!?? strange behaviour...

11

Freitag, 25. August 2006, 17:16

Zitat

Original von covenant_girl

Zitat

Original von Atma
Well, I will not be there, so... seems like the boys are not coming too... :D

hmm... seems you're happy about it!!?? strange behaviour...

thought that´s kinda strange posting too....

12

Freitag, 25. August 2006, 18:29

Zitat

Originally posted by Black_Cat

Zitat

Original von covenant_girl

Zitat

Original von Atma
Well, I will not be there, so... seems like the boys are not coming too... :D

hmm... seems you're happy about it!!?? strange behaviour...

thought that´s kinda strange posting too....


Oh, c'mon...! I'm just joking...
See the World in My Eyes:



13

Dienstag, 7. November 2006, 18:57

Photos from Gothic Festival .3

The pictures of the Gothic Festival 2006 are already online:)

http://www.alternativepop.pl/cpg142/thumbnails.php?album=100


have fun!


---
regards moniqa

14

Dienstag, 7. November 2006, 20:47

@AKINOM1
first of all: welcome to the forum! :)

please use this thread: Covenant @ Gothic Festival in Lodz ;)

best regards,
sandra

15

Mittwoch, 8. November 2006, 20:50

Oops, I'm sorry :X


---
regards moniqa

16

Sonntag, 19. November 2006, 23:40

Hello there!

The show in Hungary on SZIN was awesome!
I would like to know about the guest musician instead of Clas Nachmanson. What happened?

Greetings

17

Montag, 20. November 2006, 09:24

Clas usually has to take free from his daily work to tour with Covenant. That is not always possible and so it happens that he is replaced through a guest musician for some shows.

18

Montag, 20. November 2006, 18:11

Hmm, apparently Daniel Myer from Haujobb is playing keys on a few upcoming shows as well

25-12 darkstorm/chemnitz/D playingKeys for Covenant
26-12 darkstorm/augsburg/D playingKeys for Covenant

Info here.

19

Dienstag, 21. November 2006, 01:50

Zitat

Originally posted by Vorbedacht
Hmm, apparently Daniel Myer from Haujobb is playing keys on a few upcoming shows as well

25-12 darkstorm/chemnitz/D playingKeys for Covenant
26-12 darkstorm/augsburg/D playingKeys for Covenant

Info here.


oh wow, I wish I could see that show!

along with covenant, daniel myer is one of my all-time favorites… love his work with haujobb, architect, hmb, etc... you name it.

20

Mittwoch, 22. November 2006, 05:19

Zitat

Originally posted by design_femme

Zitat

Originally posted by Vorbedacht
Hmm, apparently Daniel Myer from Haujobb is playing keys on a few upcoming shows as well

25-12 darkstorm/chemnitz/D playingKeys for Covenant
26-12 darkstorm/augsburg/D playingKeys for Covenant

Info here.


oh wow, I wish I could see that show!



Am curious to see who all will be attending Dark Storm/Dark Xmas festivals...

Social Bookmarks