Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 3. Juni 2024, 03:25 UTC+2

Dienstag, 27. April 2004, 18:19

i was wondering...

if it's not too insolent to ask..
what are you doing, when you're not posting here? :P
i mean, job, hobbies, things like that? :)

Dienstag, 27. April 2004, 19:50

RE: i was wondering...

ok, when I´m not working or posting here or in other communitier or wringing mails.... I am doing a lot of photographs, working on my homepage, reading books, going to concerts and parties, meeting friends, playing badminton... should be enough ;)

Mittwoch, 28. April 2004, 10:02

well i´m a mum, that takes up most of my time :), i´m also a nurse, a painter, writer, do sing and model at times. (always looking for new people to work with btw, like changes)..

when not working i spend most my time with family and friends, sometimes i have the oportunity to go to gigs and as such, but not as much as when i was younger. Loves a good party ;)

Mittwoch, 28. April 2004, 20:30

I too am a mom (see covenant members photo gallery!!!) so i have that going on... i read and teach tarot cards for a living and do a little accounting on the side... i love to go clubbing (goth) and go to shows... mostly punk shows with my boyfriend since we don't get many good techno shows around the US!!! i enjoy punk shows since i can get in the mosh pit and let off steam!!! i love movies and reading and watching the cable television that i pay far too much for!!!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Mittwoch, 28. April 2004, 22:57

Well, I just found a new job which I will begin in May. I like to spend my time with people I like. I should do sports and I should give more attention to my books... My greatest hobby is music. :-]
Die äußerliche Anwendung von Lebensmitteln führt nicht zur Gewichtszunahme.

Donnerstag, 29. April 2004, 08:20

Well,I´m working in a lab at the moment,but I´m going to quit in June and hopefully start studying in autumn.I love books,so I´m reading a loooot =).Furthermore I like going out and dancing,nature,watching movies,meeting friends,Live Action Role Playing& Pen and Paper,sports,writing,singing,going to festivals/concerts and so on... ;)

Social Bookmarks