Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sonntag, 28. April 2024, 09:40 UTC+2

Mittwoch, 31. März 2004, 23:20

the "i´m bored" thread

well as you might figure i´m bored to death right now.. so i just figured i´d write away.., must be something to talk about right?

Mittwoch, 31. März 2004, 23:26

sure... what's on your mind??? my best friend jason is currently making me insane.... should we talk about best friends and the pros and cons to having them :D
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Mittwoch, 31. März 2004, 23:32

sure.. my best friend is my cousin, love her to bits and pieces but she also drives me insane..must add that we are very much alike personalitywise, perhaps thats why..

i have a nother friend aswell, he lives in Vancouver BC, sadly we cant talk to eatchother right now, his girlfriend sees me as a threat, so i/we honor their relationship and stay away, must add though that we do love eatchother very much, he´s always been right besides me for better and worse, we are just not ment to be together in this life.

Why does your friend drive you mad Niki, is this developing to something deeper?

Mittwoch, 31. März 2004, 23:38

I know my best friend for more than 20 years now. We had many time, also a time when we did not like each other. But now, we cannot imagine a life without the other. There is a third friend, whom we got to know later (about 14 years ago now) and although we are quite different in some points, we are really close to each other. She lived in Copenhagen for half a year, but as she returned, it was as she had never gone away.
Die äußerliche Anwendung von Lebensmitteln führt nicht zur Gewichtszunahme.

Mittwoch, 31. März 2004, 23:45

I do belive in many ways that friendship is the closest one can get to "true love" if you follow, friendship always has and still are something sacred to me. You can argue, be apart, have diffrenses, but in the end.. what matters is that deep connection.

Take me and my sweet cousin, we are so alike, and she annoys the hell out of me, and vice versa, but i love her so much and life without her would be unthinkable. We grew up together, our mums are best friends. And we do share many moments and memories. We parted for quite some time, many years actually, and she missed my sons first years due to my ex. But now, it´s as if we never were appart. So i can relate to what you say Pale.. :)

Having people around that knows you inside and out is a wonderful thing yet in ways also scary..

Mittwoch, 31. März 2004, 23:47

you got it jenny... there is something going on and both of us are kinda freaked out by it... he and i have been best friends for like 6 years and suddenly about a week and a half ago we messed around... then we did it again last weekend... the whole time we keep saying there is nothing going on, but we are also seeing how easy it would be for us to slip into a realtionship!!!

girlfriends can be easier... my two best girlfriends came through failed relationships with guys... Alexis, who got me into the whole goth/industrial/techno scene is the sister of a guy i dated about 9 years ago.. we broke up, she took my side and we've been best friedns ever since!!! the other one (named jennifer!) competed with me for the same guy for like 12 years... when he married someone else we realized we had sooooo much in common and have been best friends for the last 3 years!!!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA

Mittwoch, 31. März 2004, 23:50

the hardest thing i have ever dealt with was losing my best friend... she and i had been friends since we were 5 and 7 and when i was 32 (2000) she died of multiple sclerosis a week after i had my daughter... i know she is still watching out for us though 'cause my daughter often tells me about talking to her aunt klee (my name for her), she's psychic, just like her mama... she was the first friend i ever lost, so i know i am luckier than many people....
Niki

Mittwoch, 31. März 2004, 23:55

I hear ya Niki.. i understand you dilema, i´v been there too, just listen to that voice within and you´ll be fine. It´s a tricky situation, kind of puts the relationship on hold. Have you talked about this, about your feelings? I understand that neither one of you want to get hurt or hurt eatchother.. I have faith though, you´ll think of something ;)

Mittwoch, 31. März 2004, 23:57

Sorry about your loss Niki.. but like you said she´s there, i dont know how many times i´v lost Christian, and found him again.. :)

Guess what ladies.. i´m off to bed, catch you some other day!

Thanks for keeping me company :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jenny« (1. April 2004, 00:00)

Donnerstag, 1. April 2004, 00:02

have a good night jenny.... talk to you soon!!!
Niki

Donnerstag, 1. April 2004, 00:03

Niki, it made me sad to read about your best friend. But I also think that she is watching you. And I also believe that persons who have died can get in contact with persons who are sensitive to such phenomenons. Maybe you think I´m crazy. Well, I definitely am.

I also had a very close male friend, with whom I fell in love and with whom I nearly slept. But the phone rang, it was his girlsfriend. It is better that she called! I was so in love, but one fine day he met a good friend of mine, left his girlfriend and married my friend half a year later. And she was really jealous and considered me to be a threat. But I would never destroy a relationship of a friend, I only wanted to keep my friendship. But she went mad if we wanted to talk. So, I withdrew, and I was really hurt that she thought of me that way and had no trust in me. Now, we are in better contact again, but it is not the same as it was.

I also hope that I will find somebody again, whom I have lost. I really want to have a friendship with my exboyfriend, whom I loved very much. I do not want to lose him forever. He is an important person to me, and I want to keep a contact in friendship after a while, when we´re both over it all.
Die äußerliche Anwendung von Lebensmitteln führt nicht zur Gewichtszunahme.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PaleEmpress« (1. April 2004, 00:05)

Donnerstag, 1. April 2004, 00:30

i stay in touch with a lot of my ex boyfriends... some of them are married and i am even friends with their wives (which is nice) there is one who i lost touch with over 10 years ago that i would love to talk to again if only to tell him that i survived the bad place i was in the last time we talked.... i have tried to find him on the internet, but i think i may just have to call his mother and ask where he is.... she still lives in the same place she lived when we were in high school....

and i don't think you are crazy... I read tarot cards for a living so the supernatural and the spiritual are part of my everyday life!!!
Niki

Social Bookmarks