Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2024, 13:58 UTC+2

Freitag, 14. September 2007, 23:50

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
The one who walks in light will forever be blind.

yeah... we are blind. I 'm wondering what those who walk in darkness see.
I like your signature's quote

Freitag, 14. September 2007, 23:56

Zitat

Originally posted by Claudia

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
The one who walks in light will forever be blind.

yeah... we are blind. I 'm wondering what those who walk in darkness see.
I like your signature's quote

Thanks. It's from Sequencer. The quote is directed at Christians, who consider their religion to be an enlightenment. While it certainly enlightens them, it also makes them narrow-minded and blind for people like me who are different from them and don't want their religion forced upon ourselves. For example, I am homosexual and attracted to those of the same sex. According to Christians, doing that is a sin. I don't want to live my life thinking that m y kind of love is a sin. That would be like constantly cutting myself with a knife because I only do what feels natural to me.
"I will protect you from your visions, to save you from illusions. I will protect you from ideals to save you from defeats."
- Joakim Montelius

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 00:31

Well roared, lion...

Love can *never* be a sin. And cutting yourself is a bad idea. It works though. But love is a better way to bear life... That leads me to my favourite Twin Peaks quote. "What do your fear most in the world? The possibility that love is not enough"

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 00:34

I cannot explain, nor understand, why I am who I am. I have never been attracted to the opposite sex, for reasons I am not aware of. But it doesn't necessarily make me a bad human being in any way. Besides, there are lots of heterosexuals in this world, so why should I be a bad person for being homosexual?

And no, love can never be a sin. And by the way, I love Twin Peaks. ^^
"I will protect you from your visions, to save you from illusions. I will protect you from ideals to save you from defeats."
- Joakim Montelius

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 00:41

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
Besides, there are lots of heterosexuals in this world, so why should I be a bad person for being homosexual?

Did anyone say so? Norway is not really famous for being very Catholic....
To know your ruling passion, examine your castles in the air

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 00:41

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
But it doesn't necessarily make me a bad human being in any way.

It definitely does not!

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
Besides, there are lots of heterosexuals in this world, so why should I be a bad person for being homosexual?

Zitat

Zitat

The *only* problem in homosexuality is that so many sensitive men are lost for heterosexual women! ;-)

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
And no, love can never be a sin. And by the way, I love Twin Peaks. ^^
[/FONT][/COLOR]

hehe, I like that. Pity you aren'tt straight *g*

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 00:45

Zitat

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
[/FONT][/COLOR]

The *only* problem in homosexuality is that so many sensitive men are lost for heterosexual women! ;-)

Oh yes, there are so many nice men out there who are straight. Very hard to find someone else in this world. Glad I have Mickey though. He's Swedish by the way, hehe. ^^

Zitat

hehe, I like that. Pity you aren'tt straight *g*

Pity you're not a man. :P
- Joakim Montelius

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 00:51

Zitat

Oh yes, there are so many nice men out there who are straight.

ok, tell me: Where the f*** do they live?? ;-)

Zitat

Glad I have Mickey though.

oh.. . lucky you! :)

Zitat

Pity you're not a man. :P

LOL! Yeah! ;-)

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 00:57

I think there are lots of nice guys around here, in North of Norway. But most of them don't show much interest in me sadly. But since I'm already in a relationship I'm not exactly scouting for a boyfriend either.
- Joakim Montelius

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 01:07

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
I think there are lots of nice guys around here, in North of Norway.

*makeíng a note* ;-)

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
But most of them don't show much interest in me sadly.
.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well, that sounds familiar ;-)

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
I'm not exactly scouting for a boyfriend either.[/FONT][/COLOR]

But I do . So, HELLOHOOOOOOOOOO!?! ;-)

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 01:10

Why don't you come here and we can look at boys together and talk about electro all day!
- Joakim Montelius

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 01:16

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
Why don't you come here and we can look at boys together and talk about electro all day!

That a hell of an idea! ;-)
I'd love to :)

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 01:17

I'd probably infect you with my cold though...
- Joakim Montelius

Samstag, 15. September 2007, 01:26

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
I'd probably infect you with my cold though...

who cares...? ;-)

Sonntag, 16. September 2007, 01:17

Zitat

Originally posted by xonic-64I am homosexual and attracted to those of the same sex. According to Christians, doing that is a sin. I don't want to live my life thinking that my kind of love is a sin. That would be like constantly cutting myself with a knife because I only do what feels natural to me.[/FONT][/COLOR]

It will be a beautiful, beautiful day when orientation isn't an issue and doesn't matter at all. Don't know if I'll ever be fortunate enough to see that in my lifetime.

Sonntag, 16. September 2007, 01:18

Zitat

Original von xonic-64
I'm not exactly scouting for a boyfriend either.

Zitat

But I do . So, HELLOHOOOOOOOOOO!?! ;-)

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Sonntag, 16. September 2007, 01:19

Zitat

Originally posted by ilex011

Zitat

Originally posted by xonic-64I am homosexual and attracted to those of the same sex. According to Christians, doing that is a sin. I don't want to live my life thinking that my kind of love is a sin. That would be like constantly cutting myself with a knife because I only do what feels natural to me.[/FONT][/COLOR]

It will be a beautiful, beautiful day when orientation isn't an issue and doesn't matter at all. Don't know if I'll ever be fortunate enough to see that in my lifetime.

Neither do I, but I will do my best to fight for freedom and justice. No one can tell me how to feel, and no one can tell me that love is bad.
- Joakim Montelius

Sonntag, 16. September 2007, 01:35

me:

Zitat

xonic: Neither do I, but I will do my best to fight for freedom and justice.

***yes.***

Zitat

xonic: No one can tell me how to feel, and no one can tell me that love is bad.

Zitat

Zitat

Good. As it should be.

LadyKomachi

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Operational Risk Consultant - professional pessimist / rational optimist ?

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 19. September 2007, 16:39

" It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"

- Dumbledore
Falling out of cars and playing in traffic.

Mittwoch, 19. September 2007, 17:24

Zitat

Originally posted by LadyKomachi
" It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"

- Dumbledore

I totally agree- thanks for this.

Social Bookmarks