Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 17. Juni 2024, 10:10 UTC+2

Samstag, 14. März 2009, 15:58

Dear Forum Friends

Dear Forum Friends:
I've been taking a BIG sabbatical from MySpace and from socializing in general beyond what is necessary- I have my reasons, and I apologize. you know who you are. or, you should. in approximately a couple of months things will be much better. been going through a hard time for a while now and things are coming to a head as it were. I'm very sorry for neglecting those whom I fostered friendships with online/realtime, and I feel bad about that. It simply cannot be helped right now.

No drama, no weirdness, no bad news- I am just posting this to assuage my guilt for not keeping in touch due to distractions as I should. :(

Samstag, 14. März 2009, 16:02

no excuses neccessary. Take your time sweetheart. I hope you'll be back soon.

Hugs
Dani

Samstag, 14. März 2009, 16:10

Thanks, Dani. It's easy for me to pop off something mindless from time to time online, but I need my cave in certain ways more than ever now. Not to mention I'm not sure if I can do my yearly Sanity Ilex Euro-Jaunt this year, and I cannot tell you how my heart plummets to think of that. So I don't.

and that's all I have to say about that.

LePand

Profi

Wohnort: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 16. März 2009, 22:19

Here... *giving a huge box to Tex*

GCA Emergency Kit contains:

1 big shareable blanket
1 kg of your favorite ice cream
2 ice cream spoons
1 Big tequila bottle, with sombrero, mustache, gun and/or chainsaw
1 pair of comfy socks
10 forum pre approved non-original DVDs
1 note book and a black pencil
Never ending cigarettes and never ending light
1 package of candles
1 package of your favorite tea
1 GCA huge up-to-your-knees t-shirt
1 best pillow ever, with wifi, just in case
10 GCA pre approved vinyls, because go vinyls!

Note: the big box labeled as "fragile - this side up" can also be used by GCA member to live inside until full recovery. It´s rainproof, fireproof, windproof, imbecileproof and anythingthatcouldnormallyharmyouproof.

Please remember you can call to our 0-800-CRAPIDONTLIVEINEUROPE for any assistance. Service is available 24/7/365. You can also request for a mind technician at crapidontliveineurope.operahouse@gca.assoftheworld.com

I Fucking Lovya Texana!! ;)
I will be cursing for both of us while you are not here :lol:
2010: The Year We Make Contact

Niggels

Super Moderator

Beruf: Veranstaltungskaufmann

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 17. März 2009, 10:28

There's a big long Niggels Hug[tm] coming all the long way from Germany to Texas!

Take the time you need and take good care of yourself! *hug*

Social Bookmarks