Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sonntag, 12. Mai 2024, 22:50 UTC+2

Samstag, 7. Februar 2004, 01:35

Favorite Alcoholic Beverages

What do you like to drink when you go out to alter your consciousness??? Be specific and include recipes for the more exotic things so we can all try them out!!! I'll begin

1. Expensive Silver Tequila - Patron, Herradura... if it costs alot i love it... if i must mix it i prefer a tequila sunrise with tangerine juice instead of orange juice... that's what i was drinking the last time i saw covenant live (but not too much... wanted to enjoy the show... and remember it!!! :perfekt:

2. Oatmeal Cookies - equal parts of Baileys Irish Cream, Goldschlager, Jagermeister and Butterscotch Schnapps... shake it with ice, strain it and shoot it 8o... don't mix this with beer... trust me you WILL puke!!! :sch:

okay... your turn everyone... ?(
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Samstag, 7. Februar 2004, 10:32

Well Niki, i´m not a huge fan of coctails and such, i´m more of a:" let´s go grab a pint lass" you see..

Favorits..well.. I love Kilkenny (ale) and do appriciate a Newcastle once in a while (also ale).. :perfekt:
Vestefyen is a nice Danish brew, well worth trying i´d say, goes very well with food :)

As you might have figured i like the darker brews, like a friend of mine once said..:anything that looks yellow-tastes yellow :rolleyes:

Samstag, 7. Februar 2004, 12:11

Oh, this is a nice question. :D

I like red wine, such as Zinfandel or Cabernet Sauvignon (<- my favourite), other wines as well, but they have to be dry.

In summer I like to have a beer for refreshing.

Coming to cocktails, I like this drink with coconut in it. Damn, I forgot the name... :mauer:
Die äußerliche Anwendung von Lebensmitteln führt nicht zur Gewichtszunahme.

Montag, 9. Februar 2004, 00:30

Zitat

Originally posted by PaleEmpress

I like red wine, such as Zinfandel or Cabernet Sauvignon (<- my favourite), other wines as well, but they have to be dry.

Coming to cocktails, I like this drink with coconut in it. Damn, I forgot the name... :mauer:

being from california... i also like wines, especially white zinfandel... maybe the cocnut drink is pina colada???
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA

Montag, 9. Februar 2004, 00:48

I love beer, I cannot live without it :P
I also like some bulgarian (red) wines, sometimes Baileys, sometimes vodka with orange or lemon juice...
And: (my all times favourite) Bloody Mary :D
mm, I forgot something - rum :)

Montag, 9. Februar 2004, 15:44

tequila sunrise

Montag, 9. Februar 2004, 18:22

baileys :-]

Montag, 9. Februar 2004, 19:31

Zitat

Original von niki_6784

Zitat

Originally posted by PaleEmpress

being from california... i also like wines, especially white zinfandel... maybe the cocnut drink is pina colada???

Yessss, that´s it, thanks! ;)

White Zinfandel is also nice, but here, you dont´t find it that often. But I know my special stores... :D
Die äußerliche Anwendung von Lebensmitteln führt nicht zur Gewichtszunahme.

Montag, 9. Februar 2004, 20:33

Zitat

Original von covenant_girl

Yessss!

And I love red wine... a good Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon.

And I love cocktails too and try always something new.

Montag, 9. Februar 2004, 22:57

Zitat

Originally posted by Black_Cat

Zitat

Original von covenant_girl

Yessss!

And I love red wine... a good Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon.

And I love cocktails too and try always something new.

try the oatmeal cookie sometime!!! trust me!!!!
Niki

Montag, 9. Februar 2004, 22:58

if you can get absolut vanilla, mix it with coke... yummy!!!
Niki

Beruf: student, waitress, & administrative assistant

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2004, 04:28

I'm a big fan of Yuengling Traditional Lager. It's one of the reasons I have to stay in my area.

When I attempt to get out of the country this summer, I will be looking forward to trying other beers. Domestics in America (minus some of the microbrews), really suck. Coors like DOES fill you up AND lets you down.

I like Pinot Grigio too.

Montag, 8. März 2004, 22:25

for those of you who like tequila but don't like the whole salt and lime thing try doing shots with sugar and cherries... it only works with silver tequilas but it tastes great!!! :perfekt:
Niki

Dienstag, 9. März 2004, 08:31

@nike : very good suggestion indeed :D

Social Bookmarks