Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Donnerstag, 18. April 2024, 09:28 UTC+2

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: official Covenant Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Evolutz

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: stud.iur.

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 31. März 2006, 15:48

Call The Ships To Port

what about a "what´s your favorite track-name"- poll ? ;)
"I myself am pursueing the same instinctive course as the veriest human animal you can think of - I am however young, starring at particles of light in the midst of great darkness." (John Keats)

Freitag, 31. März 2006, 17:12

monochrome
call the ships to port
bullet

Niggels

Super Moderator

• »Niggels« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Veranstaltungskaufmann

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 31. März 2006, 17:14

Chris, did you put your votes in the poll as well, or did you just post your three faves? ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Niggels« (31. März 2006, 17:14)

Dienstag, 4. April 2006, 18:09

Yet again an impossible task!!!
This is my favourite album, and I love so many of the tracks for so many different reasons - it was almost impossible to choose just three - I felt so mean to all the tracks that I had to discard!!!!

sheepy1105

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Beamtin im Ex Sozialamt

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 4. April 2006, 18:19

this was hard guess

"bullet" and "prometheus" were easy, but than? I picked "monochrome" (instead of call the ships to port)
don't keep on leaving your dreams behind

lg
sheepy

Niggels

Super Moderator

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 16:20

To all who haven't voted yet - do it now! :D

The results so far are more or less as I expected. Didn't think that Monochrome is that popular, though.

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 16:24

You see? ;)
We're always surprising you. :P
Monochrome is one of my fav. Covenant Songs!

Niggels

Super Moderator

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 17:08

I love Monchrome too, it's actually one of my three faves from Northern Light. But I didn't expect that it's as popular as the singles from that particular album.

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 17:15

It's a track that gets played alot in clubs in England - at least as often as CTSTP and certainly more than the other recognised singles from the album - so I am not so shocked by this result!!!!!!

and it is a storming track!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cyberdreamsgirl« (5. April 2006, 17:16)

painpony

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Schülerin/Fetishmodel

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 20:51

Zitat

Original von sheepy1105
this was hard guess

"bullet" and "prometheus" were easy, but than? I picked "monochrome" (instead of call the ships to port)

Me too. CTSTP would still be voted often enough, so I used this vote for another song i like ;)
Nevertheless I love CTSTP.

Freitag, 7. April 2006, 05:41

We Want Revolution was a close 4th!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Niggels

Super Moderator

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 7. April 2006, 12:28

We Want Revolution is a strange track. The first time I heard it I thought that it's urging for some extra punch, for a more powerful sound and maybe that it would need to be speed up a little.
Especially when you think of the title! You'd expect something with an in-yer-face attitutde, which We Want Revolution isn't exactly.

But after a few listens I really appreciated the groovy, more relaxed and almost sexy tone of it. In-yer-face probably would have been too obvious for a song titled We Want Revolution. ;)

It actually became one of my faves from this album for a while. These days I still like it but I think it has worn out its effect to some extend. Perhaps I just listened it too often. :rolleyes:

Covenant didn't perform We Want Revolution on their first shows of the Northern Lights tour, so I was yearning to hear it finally live. At the show on my birthday they performed it for the first time. Not sure if there was a coherence :D but I really freaked out. 8)

Today I could do without We Want Revolution live though it's still a nice live song.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Niggels« (7. April 2006, 12:28)

Freitag, 7. April 2006, 16:31

I was one of the 2 that voted for We Want Revolution! I recall from the least favorite song thread, not many people like it. *shrug* I like it. But voting for 1 is so much easier than voting for 3. I think that on some days it wouldn't be my #3 and on other days it would.

Freitag, 7. April 2006, 18:57

I also like 'We Want Revolution' very much! :-]
IMO it's a great song!

Freitag, 7. April 2006, 19:11

'We Want Revolution' is a weird track for me. When I first heard it I just couldn't get into it, no matter how many times I listened to it - to the point where I just ended up fast forwarding to the next track!!
But now it counts among my favoured tracks on this album - ok, it will never be in my top three - and maybe wouldn't quite make a top 5 even - but I do really love this track now.
Strange how time changes us!!!!

Evolutz

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: stud.iur.

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 9. April 2006, 21:12

Evolution

We want revolution caused of evolution - yeahyeahyeah!
But why did you all chose "monochrome" ?
"I myself am pursueing the same instinctive course as the veriest human animal you can think of - I am however young, starring at particles of light in the midst of great darkness." (John Keats)

Sonntag, 9. April 2006, 21:30

Not all of us chose Monochrome - some of us chose the tracks that are still languishing towards the bottom of the voting!!!!!

Guess I am in the minority though!!! :D

Montag, 10. April 2006, 10:41

Zitat

Originally posted by cyberdreamsgirl
Not all of us chose Monochrome - some of us chose the tracks that are still languishing towards the bottom of the voting!!!!!

Guess I am in the minority though!!! :D

You aren´t ;)

Redemption

Anfänger

Beruf: Guest Service Agent (Hotel)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. April 2006, 03:17

Zitat

Originally posted by erichazann
I was one of the 2 that voted for We Want Revolution! I recall from the least favorite song thread, not many people like it. *shrug* I like it. But voting for 1 is so much easier than voting for 3. I think that on some days it wouldn't be my #3 and on other days it would.

Interesting point there...

Sometimes we view songs differently on certain days or occassions.

I remember a few weeks ago I didnt have a good day and all I could think of was listening to their new song Relief.

It really fit the way I felt at that time.
/Constantly in transit/
/We just want to go home/

Donnerstag, 13. April 2006, 12:06

Music causes feelings, feelings cause music, that`s what we`ve always known....
Take my broken wings - teach me to fly again

Social Bookmarks