You are not logged in.

Saturday, April 27th 2024, 8:03pm UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 30th 2006, 12:28pm

at least for indoor I´d say :o

niki_6784

Professional

Friday, March 31st 2006, 2:40am

It was a small venue - we don't have huge festivals or stadium shows over here... we were up in the balcony and had a great view of the stage and she wore earplugs... Ronan even put the spotlight on her and said hello to her from the stage!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Rubicon

Beginner

Friday, March 31st 2006, 3:12am

Message to Covenant: We love you here in New York so dont forget to stop by here in Manhattan and share your great music with us here live!

painpony

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 4th 2006, 2:04pm

My mum visits me during easter vacation. I'll see if I get her to like Covenant ;)

Tuesday, April 4th 2006, 2:18pm

Ma mom knows it already and thinks it's awful.....
Take my broken wings - teach me to fly again

LadyKomachi

Intermediate

Occupation: Operational Risk Consultant - professional pessimist / rational optimist ?

Tuesday, April 4th 2006, 3:00pm

RE: This isn't normal (re: Covenant in Edinburgh this year)

Quoted

Originally posted by Witchhunter
This isn't normal, last time I went to see Covenant I invited my parents along since they liked the last album. But this year the WHOLE FAMILY are going to see Covenant! Not that it matters, I should be up the front taking photos as usual but still... damn weirdos!
:D

That is soo cool!!! My dad admits to liking them but would never dream of coming to a show with me!!! The Edinburgh show is going to be FANTASTIC!!! When they played The Venue the other year it was the first time I'd seen them live and it was amazing :)

Anyway - hope to see you there

Nx

p.s. If you're taking photos would there be any chance to buying a few prints from you? My pics could never be the best of quality
Falling out of cars and playing in traffic.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LadyKomachi" (Apr 4th 2006, 3:00pm)

Witchhunter

Beginner

• "Witchhunter" started this thread

Sunday, May 7th 2006, 12:47am

Well well well...FANTASTIC concert!

I got some good photos if I may say so mayself, although it was my first time in the Liquid Room so I had to figure out the lighting pretty fast and I can't really say it was working with me. I prefer the lighting at Dark City (Teviot) for photographing bands! :D

Anyway I'll post them up soon...ish.

@LadyKomachi

I probably wont get them printed (although my girlfriend will nag me to do so). I'll see what I can do though ;)

erichazann

Intermediate

Sunday, May 7th 2006, 3:02pm

Quoted

I got some good photos if I may say so mayself, although it was my first time in the Liquid Room so I had to figure out the lighting pretty fast and I can't really say it was working with me. I prefer the lighting at Dark City (Teviot) for photographing bands!

@LadyKomachi

I probably wont get them printed (although my girlfriend will nag me to do so). I'll see what I can do though ;)

They are really nice. If you don't mind me asking, what is your setup and do you have the Exif data on the shots you posted? I'm just curious.

LadyKomachi

Intermediate

Occupation: Operational Risk Consultant - professional pessimist / rational optimist ?

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 8:16pm

Quoted

@LadyKomachi

:perfekt: :perfekt: :perfekt: :perfekt: :perfekt: :perfekt: :perfekt: :perfekt: :perfekt:

They were damn fine weren't they :oD

Your pics are fab by the way - you should listen to your girlfriend *nods* - she is obviously very wise!!!!!

Hugs and flowers
Nxxxx
Falling out of cars and playing in traffic.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LadyKomachi" (May 9th 2006, 8:17pm)

Social bookmarks