You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 17th 2024, 1:30am UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Evolutz

Intermediate

• "Evolutz" started this thread

Wednesday, March 22nd 2006, 2:51pm

Covenant - das Computerspiel

Hej,

ich habe neulich mal meine alten Computerspiele entstaubt und dabei ist mir so
ein Klassiker in die Hände gefallen - ich hatte gar nicht gewusst, dass Covenant
auch schon als Computerspiel erfolgreich waren (Joakim hatte damals - 1992 - noch rote Haare!).
Evolutz has attached the following image:
  • Lost%20Vikings_t.gif
"I myself am pursueing the same instinctive course as the veriest human animal you can think of - I am however young, starring at particles of light in the midst of great darkness." (John Keats)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Evolutz" (Mar 22nd 2006, 2:53pm)

Wednesday, March 22nd 2006, 3:21pm

LOL! Was echt gut zur Darstellung HDR passt.... Im "Zwergenreich" zwar eher aber immerhin.
Take my broken wings - teach me to fly again

Evolutz

Intermediate

• "Evolutz" started this thread

Thursday, March 23rd 2006, 5:05pm

Zwerge

Ja das obige Bild zeigt nochmal deutlicher, die große Ähnlichkeit zwischen
Joakim und Gimli :tongue:
"I myself am pursueing the same instinctive course as the veriest human animal you can think of - I am however young, starring at particles of light in the midst of great darkness." (John Keats)

Thursday, March 23rd 2006, 6:08pm

Ha, das war noch zu Amiga-Zeiten, gell? Das Spiel hatte ich sogar!
Japp, eine gewisse Ähnlichkeit ist nicht zu verleugnen... :tongue:
MySpace-URL:

http://www.myspace.com/gauqler

Social bookmarks