You are not logged in.

Monday, May 6th 2024, 5:08am UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 3rd 2006, 7:03pm

RE: That´s the look of now!

Quoted

Original von Evolutz
trotzdem bleibt die Frage, wo und was die arbeiten?!
ich meine bei so ungwöhnlichen Frisuren werden die sicherlich
nicht sowas wie Kundenbetreuung machen, oder?

Also, die Leute die ich kenne, arbeiten in Bars oder Clubs, sind Handwerker, Garten- und Landschafts Bauer, oder Studenten.
Ich für meinen Teil arbeite im Büro, aber so abgedreht seh ich auch nicht aus. ;)

Evolutz

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 6:43pm

aha, danke für die Aufklärung : also eher nicht in der "freien Wirtschaft".
"I myself am pursueing the same instinctive course as the veriest human animal you can think of - I am however young, starring at particles of light in the midst of great darkness." (John Keats)

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 6:50pm

Naja, is eigentlich viel verbreitet, aber halt selten in der Öffentklichkeit zu sehen.
Also, die wenigsten die ich kenne, haben Kunden- oder Lieferanten Kontakt.

Evolutz

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 6:54pm

voilà! Hab ich mir irgendwie gedacht. :D
"I myself am pursueing the same instinctive course as the veriest human animal you can think of - I am however young, starring at particles of light in the midst of great darkness." (John Keats)

Social bookmarks