You are not logged in.

Friday, April 19th 2024, 8:07pm UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 7th 2005, 12:37pm

new album

the new album "skyshaper" will be released on the following dates: europe: 03.03.2006 north america: 07.03.2006

source: www.covenant.se

niki_6784

Professional

Friday, December 9th 2005, 1:00am

and for those of us who are stupid about european ways of writing dates (yes, i actually thought it would be july before we'd get to hear the album) that would be march 7th! :lol:
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Niggels

Super Moderator

Friday, December 9th 2005, 2:50pm

:lol:

Yeah, that's tricky! ;)

Friday, December 9th 2005, 4:20pm

Quoted

Original von niki_6784
and for those of us who are stupid about european ways of writing dates (yes, i actually thought it would be july before we'd get to hear the album) that would be march 7th! :lol:

That would be a ling time to wait after hearing the songs on the tour. ;)

Wednesday, December 28th 2005, 3:58pm

Like I said the Ritual topic, I hope the album follow this way... Northern Light was a just perfect because is, in some ways, different from all that they did before.

But I´d like Sky to be powerfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ËK79" (Dec 28th 2005, 4:00pm)

Friday, January 20th 2006, 11:36pm

skyshaper release date in the uk will be march 13th.

source: www.covenant.se

erichazann

Intermediate

Monday, February 27th 2006, 6:59am

I just noticed the limited edition is now available as a pre-order on Metropolis' website for the bargain price of 13.98! They also indicate that they will be shipping before the normal street day. I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and just placed an order. Last time I checked, they only had the normal edition for pre-order.

Amazon has the regular ($16) and LE American editions ($19), and also the import LE for pre-order ($37). Buy.com has the import LE ($34) and the regular American edition ($13) also. Prices at Amazon should drop below list when they actually get them in stock.

Total from Metropolis is 17.98 with shipping.

(I usually go with Amazon cuz I have free 2 day shipping with Amazon prime).

I can't wait to see the booklet. .. although, I've already been naughty in regards to the music :sch:

*Amazon lists the release date of the LE as April 11th, and Buy.com of the import LE as April 4th..so something is screwed up over there.

Social bookmarks