You are not logged in.

Thursday, May 16th 2024, 4:47am UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 17th 2006, 1:51pm

That would be really cool - let me know what your plans are!!!

I am getting so excited about the gigs already and they are still over a month away - god knows what I will be like by May!!!

I travelled to Germany for the Feb dates - and was just blown away by the guys performances - oh what happy days!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cyberdreamsgirl" (Mar 17th 2006, 1:52pm)

Friday, March 17th 2006, 1:54pm

:tongue:
That's great that Covenant makes you feel that way!!

Friday, March 17th 2006, 1:58pm

Everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, March 17th 2006, 1:59pm

@ marishka & cyberdreamsgirl: i am just wondering - why don´t you use the private message function for your private chat ? i suppose most of the people are expecting to find news & facts about the tour here ...
www.project-music.de

Friday, March 17th 2006, 2:01pm

btw, does anyone know the support-acts on this part of the tour? ?( ?( ?(

Friday, March 17th 2006, 2:15pm

"pride and fall" are confirmed for the uk tour.
www.project-music.de

Friday, March 17th 2006, 2:21pm

Thank you very much, Kai! :)
See you there!

Saturday, March 18th 2006, 3:20pm

finally my pics from the Dortmund show are online at www.black-cat-net.de ;)

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 8:16pm

North American Tour

2006-05-23
NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

Covenant is currently planning the North American leg of the SKYSHAPER tour. It will start in mid-September and it will hit about 20 cities all over the continent. Old friends SEABOUND are clear as support act and a second support will be announced shortly. A complete routing of the tour will be posted at the LIVE/WORLD MAP section as soon as all dates are final.

Source: www.covenant.se

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 8:16pm

RE: North American Tour

2006-05-25
IMPERATIVE REACTION 2:nd SUPPORT

It is now confirmed that Los Angeles-based IMPERATIVE REACTION will join the North American leg of the SKYSHAPER tour. Thereby the traveling party is complete and plans can proceed. As it looks right now the tour will begin in Florida in mid-September. The full routing will be posted at the LIVE/WORLD MAP section as soon as it's been confirmed.

Source: www.covenant.se

Megaprofit

Beginner

Saturday, July 8th 2006, 11:17pm

Chicago

Any news on whether they are coming to Chicago or at least rumors on the NA tour????

erichazann

Intermediate

Monday, July 10th 2006, 2:42am

RE: Chicago

Quoted

Originally posted by Megaprofit
Any news on whether they are coming to Chicago or at least rumors on the NA tour????

I'm sure they will most definitely be in Chicago.

God, I'm greedy. I'm hoping they do two nights in NYC like VNV did. :D The first night will be a bit more chill then (hopefully).

niki_6784

Professional

Wednesday, July 12th 2006, 7:10pm

I am really hoping that there are three guys in a band that might like to go out dinner before the San Francisco show!!! That is a hint... and any and all suport bands would be welcome to come along!!! (Wouldn't want to miss out on saying hello to Sam and Clint from Imperative Reaction!)
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Social bookmarks