Você não está logado.

domingo, 05 maio 2024 - 06:23 UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

quinta, 07 julho 2005 - 23:52

@erichazann- thanks again for your help. :perfekt:

I thought I was on to something. I cleared the internet settings, but alas, it's still showing the old stuff.

Aw well.

So the response to the new stuff seems good. That's cool.

(How's The City treating you? I'm a reluctant East Coast transplant, now in LA.)

ShadowByte

Administrador

Ocupação: Fachinformatiker (AE)

• Enviar mensagem particular

sexta, 08 julho 2005 - 09:26

Citação

Original von Joakim
Sorry guys. There was more work than we expected. Preview version 0.9 is online since late last night.

I like the Loops. They sounds great.

:perfekt:
Nichts ist wahr! Alles ist erlaubt !

Covenant-Forum.de

Facebook

sábado, 09 julho 2005 - 10:38

Finally I had the chance to listen to the snippets. I must say: great! My favourites so far "don´t believe" and "System Crash"

segunda, 11 julho 2005 - 10:58

Citação

Original von Black_Cat
Finally I had the chance to listen to the snippets. I must say: great! My favourites so far "don´t believe" and "System Crash"

My faves too!
I can't wait until the new album will be released!

Ocupação: graphic designer

terça, 19 julho 2005 - 07:07

Citação

Originally posted by erichazann
Wow. Impressive security system you guys have there for the studio! :D ;)

I knew it. They got my charmingly explicit fan mail and are taking extra precautions.

Citação

I think I've had Traktor looping for like 30 min now in the background while I work..

oh, you TOO? :) I can't get enough of it.

erichazann

Intermediate

Ocupação: programmer

terça, 19 julho 2005 - 19:51

Citação

Originally posted by bluetaurus22
(How's The City treating you? I'm a reluctant East Coast transplant, now in LA.)

The city is being evil. It's so f'ing gross here. It's like 90-95 degrees making the heat index like 100-105 with the humidity!! I am the opposite, from LA, transplanted to NYC.

Also my FedEx man lost *2* iPods! And I'm out for blood.

Social bookmarks