Du är inte inloggad.

tisdag, 16. april 2024, 11:44 UTC+2

Kära besökare, välkommen till official Covenant Forum. Om detta är ditt första besök här, vänligen läs Hjälp. Det förklarar i detalj hur denna sida fungerar. För att kunna använda alla funktioner på denna sida, bör du överväga att registrera. Vänligen använd registrerings formuläret, för att registrera här eller läs mer information om registrerings processen. Om du redan är registrerad, vänligen logga in här.

onsdag, 28. april 2004, 12:20

fin-fint.. :)

niki_6784

Professional

Yrke: Tarot Reader/Bookkeeper

• Skicka privat meddelande

onsdag, 28. april 2004, 20:13

verrry cool!!!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

onsdag, 28. april 2004, 22:52

Yes, this is cool! And I think the others agree when I ask you to put some more photos when the plastic can be removed.
Die äußerliche Anwendung von Lebensmitteln führt nicht zur Gewichtszunahme.

torsdag, 29. april 2004, 08:09

jätte bra =) !

tisdag, 4. maj 2004, 01:07

Hej Gayk!

That's a great tattoo! We're most honoured and I hope it wasn't too painful. Clas and I made an interview with Josefina Jansson the other day and your autograms are on their way, I think.

If the tattoo artist who made it is called Max (or Maximilian) he's a very very old friend of mine. We went to elementary school together and he's actually had an instrumental role in the later evolution of Covenant. At the age of 8 (in the year 1977) he introduced me to Kraftwerk. That revolutionary event was what actually made me understand what I wanted to do with my life.

So the circle has been closed in a way; if Max hadn't played 'Radioactivity' to me 27 years ago I probably wouldn't have bought my first synth and then I wouldn't have met Clas and then Eskil wouldn't have had any bandmates and then Covenant would never have been born. And obviously the Figurehead logo would never had been there for you to ask Max to make for you.

Interesting...

/j.

niki_6784

Professional

Yrke: Tarot Reader/Bookkeeper

tisdag, 4. maj 2004, 01:33

Sometimes something comes along and makes you realize just how many random moments make us who we are....
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

roker

Nybörjare

Yrke: concert stage builder

fredag, 7. maj 2004, 05:23

RE: Tattoo

ive got 14 tattoo`s and have found its easy to just go and get one insted of stewing on it for to long you start asking yourself to many questions its better to get on with it but always keep the image in mind that you want and not to be afraid to ask the tattooist for an opinion as a lot of times they will change it a little as theres nothing worse than bustin the artwork out and having someone saying they have the same design
hope that helps
keep it real

Social bookmarks