Você não está logado.

terça, 16 abril 2024 - 06:02 UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Niggels

Super Moderador

• "Niggels" started this thread

Ocupação: Veranstaltungskaufmann

• Enviar mensagem particular

sábado, 22 setembro 2007 - 13:51

I actually don't like the album version of Theremin at all, I have to admit. The pace of the beats do not fit the rest of the ongs, somehow. The club version is great, so it's really this one little detail I do not like about it.

sábado, 22 setembro 2007 - 18:39

Citação

Originally posted by Niggels
I actually don't like the album version of Theremin at all, I have to admit. The pace of the beats do not fit the rest of the ongs, somehow. The club version is great, so it's really this one little detail I do not like about it.

I'm somewhat the same way with that song, along with Final Man and Stalker. I like the originals, but the little changes in the beats with the club versions makes me like them a whole lot better. Especially when you want to dance to them. ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "michelem31" (22/09/2007, 18:40)

LadyKomachi

Intermediate

Ocupação: Operational Risk Consultant - professional pessimist / rational optimist ?

segunda, 24 setembro 2007 - 16:53

Re: Theremin

I actually do like the track (most of the versions or whatnot that I have heard) - it's more a thing re: my two left feet :rolleyes: )

There are really very few tracks i dislike - just some i like more than others :D

Damn I'm diplomatic sometimes .....

:D
Nxxxxxxx
Falling out of cars and playing in traffic.

LadyKomachi

Intermediate

Ocupação: Operational Risk Consultant - professional pessimist / rational optimist ?

segunda, 24 setembro 2007 - 16:57

Citação

Originally posted by xonic-64
The Absynth track is more of an experiment than a song actually.And personally Theremin is one of my top 10 favorite Covenant track.

Fortunately I figured it was experimental the first time i heard it (before my head starting to fry). It's a clever idea but I had to pass - i was so looking forwarded to the extra cd as well *sniff*.

Oh well - my bois can do little wrong and I am eagerly looking forward to the live date in London next month and the new DVD to keep me occupied during the chilly Scottish nights - WOOT!!!!!

Nx
Falling out of cars and playing in traffic.

xonic-64

Trainee

Ocupação: Student

terça, 25 setembro 2007 - 11:34

Too bad now everyone enjoy experimental contemporary music as much as me. I listened all through it, headbanging to the rythm I started feeling after a while.

I am also looking forward to new releases.
"I will protect you from your visions, to save you from illusions. I will protect you from ideals to save you from defeats."
- Joakim Montelius

sábado, 23 agosto 2008 - 11:24

My least favourite song is We Want Revolution.

I think it is boring and too agressive.

So Long:)

Caitanya

Trainee

Ocupação: servant of a servant of a servant of god

sábado, 23 agosto 2008 - 11:47

cool topic :perfekt:

i just thought that we haven't understood the songs we don't like, yet...
there can only be songs that fit the current mood - or songs that don't.
there are so many moods and covenant songs that fit for me, they nearly all do, this is the biggest music love i ever had, i think... (just listening to the prometheus live version)
god is the highest savorer, the possessor of everything and the best friend of everyone.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Caitanya" (23/08/2008, 11:58)

Social bookmarks