Você não está logado.

terça, 16 abril 2024 - 10:58 UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Niggels

Super Moderador

• "Niggels" started this thread

Ocupação: Veranstaltungskaufmann

• Enviar mensagem particular

segunda, 22 dezembro 2003 - 13:35

Collector´s Corner

Hi there!

Just thought that a thread for all collectors of Covenant items would be nice. Not for selling or trading things but just a place where you can talk about rare items, imports, vinyls, rare compilations that feature Covenant, and so on. :)

There may be a few items not everybody may be aware of. ;)

So, what´s the rarest item in your Covenant collection? :cool:

Niggels

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Niggels" (22/12/2003, 13:36)

plastiq_flowers

Intermediate

Ocupação: it-system-kaufmann

segunda, 22 dezembro 2003 - 21:04

hard to say...
i've got some signed booklets that i like a lot beacause of the memories i always have when i watch the booklet.

rare stuff i have is the "sequencer" vinyl picture disc and "it's alright" 12".

but probably the item i like the most is "dreams of a cryotank" (first edition 1995, offbeat), signed by the band after cyber vision night in dresden 1st of december 1996. it's not THAT rare, but it's one of those with the most impressive memories.
thomas / |pf|

random

Iniciante

Ocupação: Network Administrator

terça, 23 dezembro 2003 - 14:16

RE: Collector´s Corner

Hello,

mine

Covenant: Sequencer: Beta (black ed. 1997 Off Beat)
and Covenant: sequencer (orange ed. 1997 20 circuitry)

Bootlegs:
Covenant DM Fanzelten Live (SVCD - 2 disks)

Cryotank

niki_6784

Professional

Ocupação: Tarot Reader/Bookkeeper

terça, 23 dezembro 2003 - 20:37

not a rare thing but i still have my ticket to the tour de force show in april 2001 - first time i got to see them live!!!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Niggels

Super Moderador

• "Niggels" started this thread

Ocupação: Veranstaltungskaufmann

segunda, 05 janeiro 2004 - 11:08

I guess the rarest stuff is Sequencer stuff - the picture disc, the various editions of the CD.

There also a few releases which were re-released with different artwork, like DOAC, but this stuff is not actually rare, is it?

What about the original Stalker CD single?

Niggels

Ocupação: student, waitress, & administrative assistant

segunda, 19 janeiro 2004 - 00:11

oh no!!!! This area is not going to be good for me....I've always had this sick need to aquire everything possible by my favorite bands. This kind of talk is fueling my desire, which I can no longer afford to continue with :D

I also still have my ticket stub from the first time i saw Covenant. I keep all my ticket stubs. I actually forget who I've seen live without them.

sábado, 13 março 2004 - 11:31

I don't have a lot of rare Covenant stuff, I'm kind of addicted to record collecting (it's DMs fault...), but somehow nice Covenant things always pop up just when I can't afford them , like the elctrixmas cd with The island - so annoying. But, sometimes you're lucky - when ordering a Stalker t-shirt from Memento Materias webshop I tried an offer for like "random, old albums that we want to get rid of", and got two compilations with otherwise unreleased Covenant tracks on them! Electromagnetic with Luminal (test) and Flux (station by station), and Electromagnetic II with Feedback (instrumental club version) and Tabula rasa (club version).

niki_6784

Professional

Ocupação: Tarot Reader/Bookkeeper

sexta, 11 fevereiro 2005 - 23:56

I finally got something unique and cool... i got it off ebay ( a very dangerous place i might add :D ) it is a red covenant t-shirt that is signed by the band!!! (Joakim, Clas and Eskil: I might want you to authenticate this for me next time you come to California!!!) I just got it and I love it!!!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

segunda, 25 abril 2005 - 20:45

I have one of the only official VHS copies of the Figurehead video in the entire world.

quinta, 28 abril 2005 - 23:23

I have an Off Beat version of Sequencer. I didn't know it was rare, but somebody that used to work for Off Beat told me there were only a couple hundred made.

Also: Orange Memento Materia Sequencer:Beta, Sequencer Picture LP from HotStuff, It's Alright 12", Live at SAMA bootleg, Northern Light LP, United States of Mind Box...

sexta, 30 setembro 2005 - 11:30

Figurehead...

Oh, dear... but does this mean that we, that haven't, can rest assured that we someday will be able to see the Figurehead video in rather GOOD quality compared to the online version that could be seen some many years ago?

Ocupação: graphic designer

domingo, 09 outubro 2005 - 07:11

I wish I had gotten the "Bullet" DVD when it first came out. Now I can't find it anywhere on the web.

::pounds head repeatedly against desk::

painpony

Intermediate

Ocupação: Schülerin/Fetishmodel

segunda, 13 março 2006 - 14:51

Dumb question: If there's a orange Sequencer, is it automatically a bit rare? Should I buy it?

segunda, 13 março 2006 - 15:08

:tongue:
Of course! You should buy everything you can get! ;)

The orange Seqencer was the first release.
After that they did the Sequencer Beta,
which has one more song than the "orange" version. (Luminal) So acutally it's the same.
But I would buy the orange one if I could get it! :perfekt:

segunda, 13 março 2006 - 15:38

How`bout mine? My first Seqencer is violet :sch:
WE STAND ALONE

segunda, 13 março 2006 - 15:41

Violet???
OK, that's new to me.
I just know of these two covers

segunda, 13 março 2006 - 15:45

How about that one? 8)
Rationalmind anexou a seguinte imagem :
  • covenant_sequencer.jpg
WE STAND ALONE

segunda, 13 março 2006 - 15:48

OK, that look quiet similar... ;)

Figurehead

Intermediate

Ocupação: Web-Developer/IT-Systemadmin

segunda, 13 março 2006 - 15:52

Citação

Original von Rationalmind
How about that one? 8)

This is the second release of Sequencer!
http://www.plastiq-flowers.de/DE/HTML/discographie_1996.htm
i want to close the doors
behind my bleeding back
and dance amonge the shadows
for future glory's lost

segunda, 13 março 2006 - 15:57

This is what bought 10 years ago in a small idependent music store, in Bad Ragaz, Switzerland. It is not orage, it is not blue, but violet and it is an Off Beat version that I love. I think it is rather rare. Nevermind, I am not selling any piece of my personal collection anyway :) BTW, I later bought the Beta too...
WE STAND ALONE

Social bookmarks