You are not logged in.

Thursday, April 18th 2024, 4:51am UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ShadowByte

Administrator

• "ShadowByte" started this thread

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 6:36pm

[Canada] Covenant @ Kinetik Festival 2010

Calendar

Covenant Live

Montreal, Canada

Date

Sunday, 16th May 2010 (All-day)

Attendees

Comments

Infos: http://www.festival-kinetik.net/
Nichts ist wahr! Alles ist erlaubt !

Covenant-Forum.de

Facebook

UH417

Professional

Friday, May 21st 2010, 5:32am

Had some friends from the old Haujobb online group that went to Kinetik again this year. They had a blast and loved the live show.

medusarocks

Beginner

Monday, May 24th 2010, 5:07am

Kinetik totally kicked my ass, but in the good way. I think I'm still recovering.

I had a great time and Covenant put on a stellar show as always. I just wish their set could have been longer. ;)

xoxo
…the end of our exploring, Will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time.

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 9:32pm

Some Videos of Kinetik

medusarocks

Beginner

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 3:14am

There's one for 20hz too at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDmO5FuiB7I&feature=related

It's nice to relive the memory - even though a youtube video can never capture the true energy of the show.

xoxo
…the end of our exploring, Will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "medusarocks" (May 27th 2010, 4:46am)

Social bookmarks