Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 16. April 2024, 05:25 UTC+2

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: official Covenant Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

medusarocks

Anfänger

Beruf: nomad

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010, 17:35

Just received this via facebook,

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=44009_0_2_0_C

Not really new information, but a somewhat official announcement. I hope the link works :)
…the end of our exploring, Will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time.

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010, 19:25

http://releasemagazine.net/news.htm

Top news item as of today. An EP first then the album, not bad. It's some ways off, but, I can only guess it's to properly finalize things and ramp up press for the release.

medusarocks

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010, 19:46

Wow, I hadn't seen the EP part, that is great news.

Thanks! :thumbsup:
…the end of our exploring, Will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time.

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010, 19:50

Themen verbunden / Topics merged

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010, 12:59

Covenant.de

[e] News in January
A Statement from Covenant regarding the release of "Modern Ruin".
Continue...

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010, 22:10

"After all the new track "I Close My Eyes", wich has been played on the Christmas Ball tour, indicates again how "Modern Ruin" might sound."

What means that? How was the sound of this song? I wasn't there.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010, 22:36

Well, I just heard i ONCE. But it was a little bit like bullet combined with a verse with ebm-fragments. I liked it. :)

medusarocks

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 13. Februar 2010, 18:16

The amazon.com and amazon.ca websites have been updated to show a September 7th/14th release date. It may just be a placeholder, but who knows.

xoxo
medusarocks

Samstag, 13. Februar 2010, 18:32

September 2010 ??? I can´t believe it! Good that we have You Tube to see them Live. ?(

medusarocks

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 13. Februar 2010, 18:40

I know, that is such a long wait. Thank god for youtube ;)

xoxo
medusarocks

Dienstag, 20. April 2010, 01:50

By this point, I think SPV has killed interest in pretty much every upcoming release that has been planned thus far. It's been almost one year.

medusarocks

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 16. November 2010, 20:35

Has anyone seen the latest blog entry on Covenants Myspace page? Looks like a January 17th release date :) but February 8th for us poor souls in North America.

xoxo

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 17:44

And I thougth "Modern Ruin" was just an alias for "Godot".

Good news.
SMILE :)
you're under surveillance

medusarocks

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 24. November 2010, 06:38

LOL :D

I saw the tracklist for the album and it has Worlds Collide on it. If that track is half as good as the demo than it will well be worth the wait.

xoxo

Niggels

Super Moderator

Beruf: Veranstaltungskaufmann

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 24. November 2010, 16:37

As posted on www.side-line.com:

Tracks CD1:

01 Modern Ruin
02 Lightbringer
03 Judge of my Domain
04 Dynamo Clock
05 Kairos
06 The Beauty and the Grace
07 Get on
08 Worlds Collide
09 In the Night
10 Beat the Noise
11 The Road

Tracks Bonus CD (Limited Edition only):
01 Wir sind die Nacht
02 Wir sind die Nacht (Oscar Holter remix)
03 Wir sind die Nacht (full instrumental)
04 Wir sind die Nacht (Henrik Baeckstroem remix)
05 Wir sind die Nacht (sample)
06 Ich war nichts (sample)
07 Wunder (sample)

The songs 'Come', 'If I Would Give My Soul' and 'I Close My Eyes' - already known to many from the live gigs - did not make the album cut, obviously.

Dienstag, 30. November 2010, 15:23

Limited edition is the only way to go.
:thumbup:

Montag, 6. Dezember 2010, 05:35

The songs 'Come', 'If I Would Give My Soul' and 'I Close My Eyes' - already known to many from the live gigs - did not make the album cut, obviously.
Damn I was really looking forward to hearing 'Come,' that is effing disappointing.

Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010, 20:32

Looking forward to finally getting this. Wonder if there are liner notes by Joakim like on the SkyShaper limited edition.

(Still kicking myself for missing the recent Dallas show, but I was broke due to upgrading project studio...hopefully I'll catch another live show soon.)

Social Bookmarks