Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2024, 02:12 UTC+2

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: official Covenant Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

14 301

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2008, 19:30

Portishead - Machine Gun (live @ a Berlin factory)

so breathtakingly beautiful :)

re. my avatar: you're close... it's a multiple use labour element
I loved to play M.U.L.E. on C=64 with my friends back in the days and I'm currently checking out remakes to play it over the internet

14 302

Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2008, 01:19

Doctor Steel- Build the Robots

14 303

Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2008, 05:34

Zitat

Where sissies like Kraftwerk made anthropomorphic projections of a computer's life onto recorded material, Tri Repetae actually sounds as if the computer itself came to life and gave us a true representation of its inner self. And that's quintessential Autechre for you here.

Autechre - Tri Repetae / Quaristice!

14 304

Samstag, 18. Oktober 2008, 06:34

Zitat

Originally posted by Vorbedacht

Zitat

Where sissies like Kraftwerk made anthropomorphic projections of a computer's life onto recorded material, Tri Repetae actually sounds as if the computer itself came to life and gave us a true representation of its inner self. And that's quintessential Autechre for you here.

Autechre - Tri Repetae / Quaristice!

You included that just to bait me, didn't you. I know you did. And yet, I take bait every single goddamn time.

Who is this idiot that thinks that he can get bad-ass music review street cred by calling Kraftwerk sissies? I wonder how Autechre feel about that. Gee, that's really thinking outside the box, chump. If it weren't for Kraftwerk's approach, it's doubtful that a lot of music would have taken the direction that it did. Not that one approach even need compete with another approach to begin with.

Idiot.

/rant

/taking bait

<going to bed now!>

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ilex011« (18. Oktober 2008, 06:35)

14 305

Samstag, 18. Oktober 2008, 14:16

I was amused by the comment because it was written by someone who HATES Autechre's entire discography, yet reviews all of their albums regardless. Confusing.

Covenant - Sweet & Salty

14 306

Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2008, 09:41

I just hate it when music reviewers (I hesitate to call these certain types "journalists") have Something To Prove. Grr.

Headphone Science- Can We Play in the Bedroom?

14 308

Freitag, 24. Oktober 2008, 04:42

Mariee Sioux- Wizard Flurry Home

14 309

Samstag, 25. Oktober 2008, 11:27

Klangstabil - Bitplanes Out Of Phase

Gameboys equipped with 8-bit noise sequencers will fly out from the East and destroy Paris in one night!

14 310

Samstag, 25. Oktober 2008, 11:58

Beborn Beborn-Tybalt.....gibt es die eigentlich noch?

14 311

Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2008, 20:02

Lustmord - Rising, Metavoid, Stalker, Other, The Place Where The Black Stars Hang

Can't sleep.

14 312

Mittwoch, 5. November 2008, 17:52

Zitat

Original von phoenix70
Beborn Beborn-Tybalt.....gibt es die eigentlich noch?

ja, die arbeiten an neuem Album und haben einen Track zum Making-Of-Video eines Parfum-Werbespots produziert:
http://www.glamour.de/glamour/4/1/content/10292/page2.php

NP: Advanced Art

14 313

Mittwoch, 5. November 2008, 22:14

@subetha: every time I see your avatar I want to reach out and pet its little head because it's so cuuuute! ;) it really is. and it sounds like fun.

the game sounds fun, I mean.

er, I suppose petting its head could be fun too, but I originally meant that the game... ahhhh ohhh never mind. :rolleyes:

(random songs from the donnie darko soundtrack in my head due to other thread conversation...)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ilex011« (5. November 2008, 22:15)

14 314

Donnerstag, 6. November 2008, 23:21

Richie Hawtin - (D)ecaying Beauty

:!:

Caitanya

Schüler

Beruf: servant of a servant of a servant of god

• Nachricht senden

14 315

Freitag, 7. November 2008, 10:12

i'm in love with figurehead (plain) and speed (clubversion) from the theremin ep i got new...
god is the highest savorer, the possessor of everything and the best friend of everyone.

14 316

Sonntag, 9. November 2008, 21:58

Zitat

Original von ilex011
@subetha: every time I see your avatar I want to reach out and pet its little head because it's so cuuuute! ;) it really is. and it sounds like fun.

:)
I'm feeling sorry for my M.U.L.E., it runs and runs and doesn't move on

NP: Absolute Body Control - Never Seen (The Horrorist Remix)

14 317

Montag, 10. November 2008, 17:47

Zitat

Originally posted by subetha

Zitat

Original von ilex011

:)
I'm feeling sorry for my M.U.L.E., it runs and runs and doesn't move on

NP: Absolute Body Control - Never Seen (The Horrorist Remix)

ABC + The Horrorist! I keep hearing those two names mentioned! Albeit, separately.

Hecq - S**k / Coldfire (playing these two as LOUD as possible)
In Strict Confidence - No Love Will Heal (Drumgrim II by Hecq)

Draining poisons

14 318

Freitag, 14. November 2008, 16:52

Zitat

Original von Vorbedacht
ABC + The Horrorist! I keep hearing those two names mentioned! Albeit, separately.

I don't know the original ABC stuff (tape only releases), but I love the rerecordings and the new tracks they released this year. It's more accessible for me than the Klinik :)

NP: Orphx

14 319

Dienstag, 18. November 2008, 17:22

Purple Fog Side

sounds great :)
I love it, how the web enables me to explore music I would otherwise never had access to

14 320

Freitag, 21. November 2008, 03:29

Klangstabil - Love Has Too Much Audience

Social Bookmarks