Du är inte inloggad.

tisdag, 16. april 2024, 13:23 UTC+2

Kära besökare, välkommen till official Covenant Forum. Om detta är ditt första besök här, vänligen läs Hjälp. Det förklarar i detalj hur denna sida fungerar. För att kunna använda alla funktioner på denna sida, bör du överväga att registrera. Vänligen använd registrerings formuläret, för att registrera här eller läs mer information om registrerings processen. Om du redan är registrerad, vänligen logga in här.

söndag, 9. mars 2008, 09:23

Covenant Buying + Selling

buy <> sell <> trade <> merchandise <> ebay

Why not have a thread where you can post in whenever you find anything interesting with Covenant, or maybe you might have something you want to trade or sell for yourself. :cool:

I´ll start with one I´ve already posted in the Collectors Corner thread.

Covenant :BULLET DVD MEGASELTEN/ RAR

United States of Mind (2 cd Limited Edition)

Northern Light 2LP

Det här inlägget har redigerats 1 gånger, senaste redigeringen av "Harmstah" (9. mars 2008, 10:37)

LadyKomachi

Mellanliggande

Yrke: Operational Risk Consultant - professional pessimist / rational optimist ?

• Skicka privat meddelande

måndag, 21. april 2008, 14:42

Sweet & Salty tour tee-shirts

Good thinking :-]

Metropolis records in the USA have a limited number of Sweet & Salty girlie tee-shirts from the tour.

www.metropolis-records.com/

And they are really well priced for those of us in Europe at the moment due to the weak dollar (apologies to our lovely friends over the Pond :sch: )

Hugs

Nxx
Falling out of cars and playing in traffic.

Social bookmarks