Du är inte inloggad.

tisdag, 16. april 2024, 06:41 UTC+2

Kära besökare, välkommen till official Covenant Forum. Om detta är ditt första besök här, vänligen läs Hjälp. Det förklarar i detalj hur denna sida fungerar. För att kunna använda alla funktioner på denna sida, bör du överväga att registrera. Vänligen använd registrerings formuläret, för att registrera här eller läs mer information om registrerings processen. Om du redan är registrerad, vänligen logga in här.

måndag, 22. oktober 2007, 18:11

Posted a few images, though, do I need to do anything to have the gallery in the "user gallery" folder?

Take care!
-r

måndag, 22. oktober 2007, 18:33

Citering

Original von Vorbedacht
Posted a few images, though, do I need to do anything to have the gallery in the "user gallery" folder?

Take care!
-r

just activated the new gallery. you can see it in the "user pictures" folder now. ;)

måndag, 22. oktober 2007, 19:40

Citering

Originally posted by covenant_girl
i just activated your gallery, atma. can you see it now?

Yes, I can see it now :)

Thank you, Covenant Girl!

:*
See the World in My Eyes:

måndag, 22. oktober 2007, 19:46

Citering

Original von Atma

Citering

Originally posted by covenant_girl
i just activated your gallery, atma. can you see it now?

Yes, I can see it now :)

Thank you, Covenant Girl!

:*

you're welcome! :)

tisdag, 23. oktober 2007, 04:07

I uploaded a few pics. Mostly of my pets, since they're mainly the only interesting things around here.*shall wait for approval*

lördag, 22. mars 2008, 22:39

Citering

Originally posted by LePand
Once you uploaded your new album, it has to be approved and can´t be seen until it is :)
The only way to make sure it is there in the mean time is going to "My Galeries", there you will see the cover but can´t get in yet.

I uploaded a few photos from Argentina
Scenes from Argentina

:)

Me encantaron las fotos que subiste!!!!! Ademas hacian falta fotos de Argentina en el foro :D

ilex011

Professional

Plats: Dallas, TX, USA

• Skicka privat meddelande

söndag, 23. mars 2008, 03:30

alright! I created my gallery and uploaded some pics but it's yet to be approved and I have no idea how large they will turn out so that's why there will be duplicates--- I'm not a camwhore, I promise... in fact, I will probably end up getting really shy all of a sudden and take them all down except for the one of my cat! ;)

She, however, is a camwhore. :D

Det här inlägget har redigerats 1 gånger, senaste redigeringen av "ilex011" (23. mars 2008, 03:30)

LePand

Professional

Plats: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

måndag, 24. mars 2008, 23:53

Citering

Originally posted by cynthia lorenzon

Me encantaron las fotos que subiste!!!!! Ademas hacian falta fotos de Argentina en el foro :D

Thank you!!! (I try to keep the english so everyone can participate ;))
I should upload some more... :)
2010: The Year We Make Contact

LePand

Professional

Plats: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

måndag, 24. mars 2008, 23:53

Citering

Originally posted by ilex011
alright! I created my gallery and uploaded some pics but it's yet to be approved and I have no idea how large they will turn out so that's why there will be duplicates--- I'm not a camwhore, I promise... in fact, I will probably end up getting really shy all of a sudden and take them all down except for the one of my cat! ;)

Are they up? I don´t see them yet...
2010: The Year We Make Contact

ilex011

Professional

Plats: Dallas, TX, USA

tisdag, 25. mars 2008, 13:33

Citering

Originally posted by LePand

Citering

Originally posted by ilex011

Are they up? I don´t see them yet...

No, they aren't... but on second thought I can't say I'm entirely unhappy about that...

tisdag, 22. juli 2008, 16:28

Deleting Pictures

if anyone is searching for a way to delete pictures of his own gallery:
you have to use the "Upload" button first, then you get a list of pictures with the option to delete.

(took a while for me to figure that out...)

Social bookmarks