You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 16th 2024, 8:59am UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vorbedacht

Professional

• "Vorbedacht" started this thread

Tuesday, September 18th 2007, 7:29pm

Destroid

Destroid have signed with Scanner / Dark Dimensions. After their impressing debut "Future Prophecies", which conquered the Top Ten of the German Alternative Charts (DAC) in 2003, the band around singer and mastermind Daniel Myer (Haujobb, Architect, HMB) will release on 26 Oct 07 their second album "Loudspeaker". For the first time Destroid will present the new album at the upcoming Tour with [:SITD:] and Painbastard, which starts on 22 Sep 07. On this particular day the limited first edition will be already available as special digi-pak.

Will be importing a copy when it is released, wondering how the final version of "Revolution" turned out…

Tuesday, September 18th 2007, 9:16pm

it turned out alright, i guess...

Tuesday, September 18th 2007, 10:56pm

Here are the tourdates with S.I.T.D. and Painbastard:

22.Sep.2007 Guben/DE
28.Sep.2007 Berlin/DE
29.Sep.2007 Copenhagen/DK
02.Okt.2007 Hamburg/DE
05.Okt.2007 Dresden/DE
06.Okt.2007 Erfurt/DE
11.Okt.2007 Frankfurt/DE
13.Okt.2007 Hannover/DE
20.Okt.2007 London/UK
21.Okt.2007 Sheffield/UK
27.Okt.2007 Herford/DE
02.Nov.2007 Bochum/DE

(stolen at: http://www.myspace.com/destroidmusic )

Guess I'll be at the show in Bochum. :)

Tuesday, October 30th 2007, 7:37pm

Ist denn noch jemand aus dem Forum am Freitag da? :)

Bin noch ein bissl am überlegen, aber hätte prinzipiell schon Lust. :)

Vorbedacht

Professional

Tuesday, October 30th 2007, 7:52pm

Still waiting on my copy. Stormingthebase.com are going to ship the domestic version released for North America, which has a relasedate of 15/11/07. So, I will receive it in about a month!

:rolleyes:

Vorbedacht

Professional

Friday, February 29th 2008, 1:47am

Destroid, Venetian Snares, Otto, Cyrusrex June 6+7 in Seattle

Found out that Destroid will be playing live in Seattle on June 7 at El Corazon. Then today I found out Venetian Snares, Cyruxrex, and Otto von Schirach will be playing live the next day.

So I'm going take my vacation in Seattle. Would be horrible to miss two nights of insane music. Anyone else on the board planning to attend?

(-also, does anyone have travel tips?)

Social bookmarks