Você não está logado.

terça, 16 abril 2024 - 11:03 UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LePand

Professional

• "LePand" started this thread

Localização: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

• Enviar mensagem particular

terça, 18 setembro 2007 - 21:00

For the ones who can (not me, my shipping costs are always more expensive than the product I want to buy), here is my temple:

www.thinkgeek.com

Here you can find, from a USB turntable, a cassette deck-drive for your computer, geek t-shirts, toys for the office, things for your home (like a space invaders door mat or a binary blanket).

I was going to send you some links, but just get in and find your own preferred stuff! :perfekt:
2010: The Year We Make Contact

xonic-64

Trainee

Ocupação: Student

quarta, 19 setembro 2007 - 01:12

Robotron was pretty hard as well.
"I will protect you from your visions, to save you from illusions. I will protect you from ideals to save you from defeats."
- Joakim Montelius

ilex011

Professional

quarta, 19 setembro 2007 - 03:22

@Xonic:

Robotron was hard- the upper levels are *insane*... but for cabinets I always seemed to do pretty well with the dual joysticks like that. Smash TV is another one that I loved playing too. But a completely different gaming experience without the joysticks. PS gamepad just doesn't do it!

If I ever win the lottery I would love to have a cabinet of Robotron, Smash TV, and Area 51. SO much fun!

@LePand:

ThinkGeek rocks! I desperately need Clocky, I have decided!

:tongue: :perfekt:

LePand

Professional

Localização: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

quarta, 19 setembro 2007 - 04:20

Clocky! Dear Ford! I need one of those too! Actually, I need most of the things of think geek :lol:

I think I will start with one of these
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/9080/ 8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LePand" (19/09/2007, 04:24)

xonic-64

Trainee

quarta, 19 setembro 2007 - 12:47

Citação

Originally posted by ilex011
@Xonic:

Robotron was hard- the upper levels are *insane*... but for cabinets I always seemed to do pretty well with the dual joysticks like that. Smash TV is another one that I loved playing too. But a completely different gaming experience without the joysticks. PS gamepad just doesn't do it!

If I ever win the lottery I would love to have a cabinet of Robotron, Smash TV, and Area 51. SO much fun!

@LePand:

ThinkGeek rocks! I desperately need Clocky, I have decided!

:tongue: :perfekt:

Cabinets are always better. It is closer to the experience that was intended for us.
"I will protect you from your visions, to save you from illusions. I will protect you from ideals to save you from defeats."
- Joakim Montelius

quinta, 20 setembro 2007 - 00:48

This clocky looks very dangerous, especial if you have house pets....but for sure its more or less funny while you can´t find the propeller :lol:

....and if the window is open.... :tongue:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/lights/9171/

Citação

Original von LePand
For the ones who can (not me, my shipping costs are always more expensive than the product I want to buy), here is my temple:

www.thinkgeek.com

Here you can find, from a USB turntable, a cassette deck-drive for your computer, geek t-shirts, toys for the office, things for your home (like a space invaders door mat or a binary blanket).

I was going to send you some links, but just get in and find your own preferred stuff! :perfekt:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "d_h" (20/09/2007, 00:53)

ilex011

Professional

quinta, 20 setembro 2007 - 02:04

Citação

Originally posted by xonic-64Cabinets are always better. It is closer to the experience that was intended for us.

I agree. Ever play Tron on a cabinet? Ahhhhhhhh...

xonic-64

Trainee

quinta, 20 setembro 2007 - 02:12

Citação

Citação

Originally posted by xonic-64Cabinets are always better. It is closer to the experience that was intended for us.

Now THAT'S something I would love to do. It's just up there with having a threesome and owning a TB 303 synthesizer.
- Joakim Montelius

ilex011

Professional

quinta, 20 setembro 2007 - 03:05

Citação

Originally posted by xonic-64

Citação

Citação

Now THAT'S something I would love to do. It's just up there with having a threesome and owning a TB 303 synthesizer.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Another good quote for the week!

I've played Tron many times on a cabinet back in the day... I feel like such a ~floozy~ now! ;)

LePand

Professional

quinta, 20 setembro 2007 - 22:33

A message from the guys of the C64 Orchestra:

Date: Sep 20, 2007 3:20 AM
Subject: Create your own remix of the C64 orchestra

To make life a little easier on you we will put one zip file on the double cd RUN 10 which will be released November 2007. The first cd has the 'normal' C64 orchestra recordings, the second one a lot more! It contains live recordings of Monty on the Run, split in three mp3files with bass & horns, strings and flute, oboe and clarinet.
This remixes will be the start of a new project called POKE 20. We will release this project on a new cd when we have chosen the 20 most outstanding remixes we get back from you.

So, when you have finished creating your remix, drop us a mail at c64orchestra@ONinternet.nl and we will tell you where to upload it.

To keep track of your remixes and the work of your fellow POKE 20 artists, visit the website. It will be up and running after the release in November.
After the release of RUN 10 we will also upload more zipped recordings of the c64orchestra to our website: www.c64orchestra.nl

Let's play ON!

LePand

Professional

sexta, 28 dezembro 2007 - 21:12

Things that make you think "Woooo! Cool!!!"

Kaossilator

Reac Table

(yehp, using job resources for these things :D)

LePand

Professional

sexta, 01 fevereiro 2008 - 19:10

Maybe it´s old news, but I just found out and the "I´m feeling depressed" button made me laugh hahaha! :tongue:

Gothic Google

quinta, 10 abril 2008 - 14:11

I tried to book a sightseeingtour with a special umbrella .....

http://www.runnerslight.de/

....but it is booked out :!:

:mauer: I wanna walk with light umbrella :mauer: I wanna walk with light umbrella :mauer: I wanna walk with light umbrella ....... :mauer: :mauer: :mauer: :mauer:

LePand

Professional

quinta, 10 abril 2008 - 16:04

Ohhhh! It´s like a multipurpose Star Wars light saber! Cool! :lol:

sexta, 11 abril 2008 - 02:02

This umbrella is in the movie Blade Runner.

I didn´t get the umbrella today :(

umbrella looks so cool.....

Citação

Originally posted by LePand

ilex011

Professional

sexta, 11 abril 2008 - 09:30

Oooooh, as soon as I saw it I knew why you were banging your head against the wall. I feel your pain on that, friend. :(

Citação

Originally posted by d_h
This umbrella is in the movie Blade Runner.

I didn´t get the umbrella today :(

umbrella looks so cool.....

Citação

Originally posted by LePand

domingo, 18 maio 2008 - 20:13

Hey, ThinkGeek has pixel ties!
Hahahahaha.

Overlord

Iniciante

Ocupação: Technician

quinta, 29 maio 2008 - 18:02

C64 dreams

http://www.ucapps.de if you ever wanted to play with a C64 this is your answer.

LePand

Professional

sexta, 30 maio 2008 - 18:23

Wanna be the master of the internet?
Here you´ll find the answer...!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/074b646f2b

sexta, 31 outubro 2008 - 13:21

Did you wake up today and felt like composing a classical masterpiece? (again?)
Well now you can. Compose a part of "Die Nie Vollendete" online.
That's a nice idea of the Konzerthaus Dortmund. My part is Opus 138 8)

Social bookmarks