Du är inte inloggad.

tisdag, 16. april 2024, 12:58 UTC+2

Kära besökare, välkommen till official Covenant Forum. Om detta är ditt första besök här, vänligen läs Hjälp. Det förklarar i detalj hur denna sida fungerar. För att kunna använda alla funktioner på denna sida, bör du överväga att registrera. Vänligen använd registrerings formuläret, för att registrera här eller läs mer information om registrerings processen. Om du redan är registrerad, vänligen logga in här.

medusarocks

Nybörjare

Plats: Canada Vancouver, BC Canada

Yrke: nomad

• Skicka privat meddelande

lördag, 6. februari 2010, 07:20

I hope noone minds me resurrecting this thread, but I have a quick question. If this has been discussed before, I apologise.

I only have the metropolis 1 disc version, and on the liner notes is a photo of what looks like the tour bus window. But in the rear view mirror is a reflection of what looks like Eskil screaming while driving. I lol-ed, but then realized I'd be quite foolish if I was wrong :rolleyes:

I may be imagining things, so what do you all see when you see this picture?

Regardless, it was nice to dust off the dvd and watch this again, I had forgotten how much I enjoy watching it.

xoxo
medusarocks
…the end of our exploring, Will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time.

Det här inlägget har redigerats 1 gånger, senaste redigeringen av "medusarocks" (6. februari 2010, 07:34)

Social bookmarks