Você não está logado.

terça, 16 abril 2024 - 09:08 UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

medusarocks

Iniciante

Ocupação: nomad

• Enviar mensagem particular

sábado, 06 fevereiro 2010 - 07:20

I hope noone minds me resurrecting this thread, but I have a quick question. If this has been discussed before, I apologise.

I only have the metropolis 1 disc version, and on the liner notes is a photo of what looks like the tour bus window. But in the rear view mirror is a reflection of what looks like Eskil screaming while driving. I lol-ed, but then realized I'd be quite foolish if I was wrong :rolleyes:

I may be imagining things, so what do you all see when you see this picture?

Regardless, it was nice to dust off the dvd and watch this again, I had forgotten how much I enjoy watching it.

xoxo
medusarocks
…the end of our exploring, Will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "medusarocks" (06/02/2010, 07:34)

Social bookmarks