You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 16th 2024, 1:19pm UTC+2

Dear visitor, welcome to official Covenant Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 21st 2007, 4:36am

Bumping this thread because I don't want to start a new one...

When I go to the official site I get an image saying THIS DOMAIN IS HOSTED BY SURFTOWN. Is this happening to anyone else? What's going on? :/

LePand

Professional

Location: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

Saturday, July 21st 2007, 6:18am

Yeahp Michele, It has been down for a week. Webmasters email doesn´t work either. I guess they already noticed and they are working to fix it .

Cheers!
2010: The Year We Make Contact

Saturday, July 21st 2007, 8:33am

they do, so no worries ;)

Monday, July 23rd 2007, 12:05pm

Yes. The website was shut down by our (by now former) ISP. Someone managed to hack our email account and used it for spamming. Instead of trying to fix the security problem the ISP simply took us out.

We will relocate to a new ISP this week but we lost some important data which means that it may take a while to get everything back together. On the up side (as there always is to any disaster) we'll use this opportunity to revise the whole thing and make it work properly. There is also an HTML version coming up for those who don't like/can't open Flash websites.

Monday, July 23rd 2007, 3:29pm

Quoted

Original von Joakim
There is also an HTML version coming up for those who don't like/can't open Flash websites.

Excellent! :)
All things considered, insanity is the only reasonable alternative.

Monday, July 23rd 2007, 10:30pm

Quoted

Original von kleineRatte

Quoted

Original von Joakim
There is also an HTML version coming up for those who don't like/can't open Flash websites.

the best message ever :)

ilex011

Professional

Monday, July 23rd 2007, 10:43pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Black_Cat

Quoted

Original von kleineRatte

Quoted

Original von Joakim

the best message ever :)

Mmmmm, yeah, have to agree. :)

LePand

Professional

Location: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

Wednesday, August 8th 2007, 10:37pm

Site is online againnnnnnnn

8)
2010: The Year We Make Contact

Thursday, August 9th 2007, 9:51am

Yes. The site is (finally!) back online but at the time of writing we can't make any changes to the database, which means that there will be no updates for another little while. And no nice little scribbling in the guestbook...

I hope we can take care of that HTML version soon as well. Not sure how to implement some stuff, but it'll be sorted out in due time.

Social bookmarks