Du är inte inloggad.

lördag, 27. april 2024, 20:17 UTC+2

Kära besökare, välkommen till official Covenant Forum. Om detta är ditt första besök här, vänligen läs Hjälp. Det förklarar i detalj hur denna sida fungerar. För att kunna använda alla funktioner på denna sida, bör du överväga att registrera. Vänligen använd registrerings formuläret, för att registrera här eller läs mer information om registrerings processen. Om du redan är registrerad, vänligen logga in här.

lördag, 15. september 2007, 01:32

To you too, Claudia. And let's hope our digital souls remain connected.
"I will protect you from your visions, to save you from illusions. I will protect you from ideals to save you from defeats."
- Joakim Montelius

lördag, 15. september 2007, 01:34

:-]

lushmachine

Mellanliggande

Yrke: professional elektro-cutie/barcode expert

• Skicka privat meddelande

lördag, 15. september 2007, 10:58

Citering

Originally posted by xonic-64

Citering

Originally posted by Claudia

Citering

Original von xonic-64
Yes I am lucky. But it's a long-distance relationship, since he lives in Sweden and I live in Norway. Hopefully that'll change soon.

It *is* a relationship - and thats all that matters : )
*keeping my fingers crossed though*

I am indescribably grateful for the existence of the internet and mobile phones.

Aww! Yeah, and a good high frame-rate webcam with zoom is fantastic, too. :-]

I'll be adding you to MySpace, too! Thanks for sharing!
All you got is this moment
Twenty-first century's yesterday
You can care all you want

lördag, 15. september 2007, 11:16

Citering

Original von Claudia

Citering

Original von xonic-64
Yes I am lucky. But it's a long-distance relationship, since he lives in Sweden and I live in Norway. Hopefully that'll change soon.

Totally agree *sigh*

lördag, 15. september 2007, 11:53

Citering

Originally posted by lushmachine

Citering

Originally posted by xonic-64

Citering

Originally posted by Claudia

Citering

Original von xonic-64

I am indescribably grateful for the existence of the internet and mobile phones.

Aww! Yeah, and a good high frame-rate webcam with zoom is fantastic, too. :-]

I'll be adding you to MySpace, too! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for adding. *gives you a rose*
"I will protect you from your visions, to save you from illusions. I will protect you from ideals to save you from defeats."
- Joakim Montelius

lördag, 22. september 2007, 20:44

I threw out a lot of so-called friends lately... Once they ask for an add and then don't even bother to say a word. So, I remind my address, but if you send me a request, say at least "hallo"... I'm longing for well-mannered ppl. Sigh. Ta :)

http://www.myspace.com/goya_caldera
See the World in My Eyes:

Marci

Praktikant

Yrke: disposable office drone

måndag, 24. september 2007, 15:53

:( For me, I do not have a computer at home. So, I use it at work. It is a very old computer which I have to sneak to use. I do the best I can. Or, I have to go to the library. I am a broke single mom, and I try.
Loneliness is a Slow Poison

tisdag, 25. september 2007, 11:52

Citering

Originally posted by Marci
:( For me, I do not have a computer at home. So, I use it at work. It is a very old computer which I have to sneak to use. I do the best I can. Or, I have to go to the library. I am a broke single mom, and I try.

I respect that. At least you have access, although it's limited.
- Joakim Montelius

Det här inlägget har redigerats 1 gånger, senaste redigeringen av "xonic-64" (25. september 2007, 11:53)

LadyKomachi

Mellanliggande

Yrke: Operational Risk Consultant - professional pessimist / rational optimist ?

tisdag, 25. september 2007, 17:56

Citering

Originally posted by Atma
I threw out a lot of so-called friends lately... Once they ask for an add and then don't even bother to say a word. So, I remind my address, but if you send me a request, say at least "hallo"... I'm longing for well-mannered ppl. Sigh. Ta :)

http://www.myspace.com/goya_caldera

Good for you!!! :-]

I actually prefer LiveJournal for the reasons you have voiced there - all these alleged "friends" that could all be the same person for all i know of them. I prefer to use the blogsites for keeping in touch with people i've actually met in real life instead of having 4000 random friends ina somewhat strange pseudo-popularity contest

Added to that...
I'm not a great fan of myspace - actually my clapped out p.c. is not a fan of myspace and will crash when faced with too much HTML on the profiles.

Nx
Ho hum - anyway my MySpace name is LadyKomachi :lol:
Falling out of cars and playing in traffic.

Figurehead

Mellanliggande

Yrke: Web-Developer/IT-Systemadmin

torsdag, 1. november 2007, 07:29

Hey it's cool to find so many member of this forum at myspace!
http://myspace.com/theremin70 :)
i want to close the doors
behind my bleeding back
and dance amonge the shadows
for future glory's lost

torsdag, 27. mars 2008, 06:29

I think I haven't given my adress here. You can get there either by clicking here www.myspace.com/nastyego
or by clicking a link in my signature. Right now you can find there a link to a small thing that could roughly be described as demo (for I try to make my own music).
Never go never let me go...

Visit My Space

Det här inlägget har redigerats 1 gånger, senaste redigeringen av "gaseki" (27. mars 2008, 12:38)

Social bookmarks