Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2024, 09:00 UTC+2

LePand

Profi

Wohnort: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 7. August 2008, 04:22

I´m back home :)

I also took pics at the festival, but I have to download them.

Here is a preview!

Memorable moment... :D
2010: The Year We Make Contact

Donnerstag, 7. August 2008, 05:31

Panda Baby! You're home, safe and sound! You'll have to tell me all about the rest of it, and I am SO glad you used the flaming skull idea! :tongue: :D :D :D

(we will have to gather mutual approval on the moustache party freak-out photos... ;) )

Zitat

Originally posted by LePand
I´m back home :)

I also took pics at the festival, but I have to download them.

Here is a preview!

Memorable moment... :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ilex011« (7. August 2008, 05:33)

LePand

Profi

Wohnort: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 7. August 2008, 15:20

Zitat

Originally posted by ilex011
Panda Baby! You're home, safe and sound! You'll have to tell me all about the rest of it, and I am SO glad you used the flaming skull idea! :tongue: :D :D :D

(we will have to gather mutual approval on the moustache party freak-out photos... ;) )

Ha! against all predictions, I survived and came back! And have a new nickname, now you can also call me Lola.

Yes! Flaming skull, also thought about a bleeding heart beating and write something like "finish him!", but couldn´t find a proper heart picture :D

Ohhhh mustache party! there are some GREAT pictures to share with the forum, will download them this week 8)

Now I have to work like hell again to see if I can start saving again for next year´s Amphi...

Donnerstag, 7. August 2008, 17:00

Zitat

Originally posted by LePand

Zitat

Originally posted by ilex011

Zitat

Ha! against all predictions, I survived and came back! And have a new nickname, now you can also call me Lola.

Ha- I knew you'd be just fine. ;)
And I like the name Lola- it's my best friend's daughter's name. Her other daughter is named Stella. We tease her that they are raising a burlesque troop. She *does* sing them Tom Waits songs as lullabyes...

Zitat

Yes! Flaming skull, also thought about a bleeding heart beating and write something like "finish him!", but couldn´t find a proper heart picture :D

FATALITY!!!

You should find one of E being all sweet to J or D onstage and do a "Friendship!" one too...

(roll for +5 geekery... ;) )

Zitat

Ohhhh mustache party! there are some GREAT pictures to share with the forum, will download them this week 8)

Could. Not. Stop. Laughing. Very. Loudly. Just could not stop. Oh my god.

Zitat

Now I have to work like hell again to see if I can start saving again for next year´s Amphi...

Likewise!!

Email me about our... you know... our dual thing... that we're gonna do... I have the beginning I'll send to you either tonight or tomorrow, and you can add/amend it, and send it back to me, and we'll keep on that way 'til it's done, ok? ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ilex011« (7. August 2008, 17:01)

LePand

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 7. August 2008, 19:15

Lola is moving this to GCA corner so mods won´t kick our cute pinky asses ;)

Donnerstag, 7. August 2008, 19:51

Review and pics of the last part :)

http://www.reflectionsofdarkness.com/ind…=3563&Itemid=43

Spiritual Front

Spectra*Paris

Cinema Strange

Lacrimas Profundere

Soko Friedhof

Clan of Xymox

Eisbrecher

Diary of Dreams

Die Krupps

Donnerstag, 7. August 2008, 22:14

Hi!

more pics online at http://www.black-cat-net.de: Zeraphine, Haujobb, Covenant, Rotersand.

Zeraphine

Haujobb

Covenant

Rotersand

Ciao
Dani

LePand

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 8. August 2008, 16:51

Love your pics Dani, as usual, great work :lol: :perfekt:

Freitag, 8. August 2008, 21:14

Hi!

pics of Deine Lakaien, The Klinik, Oomph! and Combichrist at Amphi Festival 2008 online: http://www.black-cat-net.de online.

Deine Lakaien

The Klinik

Oomph!

Combichrist

Ciao
Dani

Mittwoch, 13. August 2008, 22:41

Hi!

more pics at http://www.black-cat-net.de: Medieval Babes, Spiritual Front and The Lovecrave

Medieval Babes

Spiritual Front

The Lovecrave

Ciao
Dani

Freitag, 15. August 2008, 21:27

Hi!

more pics - Spectra*Paris, Letzte Instanz, Cinema Strange, Das Ich und Lacrimas Profundere - at www.black-cat-net.de

Spectra*Paris

Letzte Instanz

Cinema Strange

Das Ich

Lacrimas Profundere

Ciao
Dani

Social Bookmarks