Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 14. Mai 2024, 23:47 UTC+2

Mittwoch, 16. März 2005, 17:22

-

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Lilith« (11. Juni 2005, 08:59)

Mittwoch, 16. März 2005, 20:45

I will be at the Davis CA show on March 25!!! It's only about 30 minutes from my house!!! Should be very fun! I will let everyone know how it is after the show!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Donnerstag, 17. März 2005, 09:42

The Berlin Show in Germany is sold out! The other German gigs are only festival appearances...

Dienstag, 29. März 2005, 03:50

The show i was at was good... the opening act MUST be sleeping with someone in the band because that's the only explanation as to why she would be on the stage!!! A girl with a guitar who knew maybe three chords and could not sing any better than she played... anyway...

They played alot of new tracks "Don't Bite the Hand that Feeds YOu" stood out as a cool song (if i have the title right) they played "Closer" and finished with "Head Like a Hole"... a solid set, but perhaps a bit short (a little over 1 hour)... that may have been the fault of the venue (to which I will NEVER return)... after the last song they immediately turned on the lights and started playing the "Get Out Of Here" music (you know the type of music you want to run away from!) No Encores, nothing... the new motto "Anywhere but Freeborn Hall"... no alcohol, no snack bar halfway through the show (therefore, no water, except from a skanky fountain)... it's a good thing i like NIN because the venue could easily have ruined the whole show! Let me know if anyu of you get the chance to see them anywhere else!!!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA

Dienstag, 29. März 2005, 16:02

-

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Lilith« (11. Juni 2005, 08:54)

Mittwoch, 30. März 2005, 21:09

I think you guys get The Dresden Dolls as an opener!!!
Niki

Social Bookmarks