Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 27. April 2024, 13:26 UTC+2

LePand

Profi

• »LePand« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Wohnort: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. Juli 2008, 21:10

Sazava Fest

I was looking in the internet for shows to see in Europe this summer and I found a festival that seems to fit my schedule, problem is that my Czechs language domain is null :)

I saw Camouflage and Client are playing and Sister Bliss is making a Dj set, and that´s it for tiny brain :)

Is there anyone in this forum who can help me figuring out wich bands are playing, when, where and how much is the ticket?

http://www.sazavafest.cz/
2010: The Year We Make Contact

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 00:44

RE: Sazava Fest

Zitat

Original von LePand
I was looking in the internet for shows to see in Europe this summer and I found a festival that seems to fit my schedule, problem is that my Czechs language domain is null :)

mine too, so I switched to the english version:
http://www.sazavafest.cz/english/

the lineup is also featuring the Young Gods according to last.fm :perfekt:

LePand

Profi

Wohnort: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 04:29

Hahaha I feel pretty dumb :D

I didn´t see the english option, thanks! :perfekt:

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 05:30

Zitat

Originally posted by subetha

Zitat

Original von LePand

Young Gods?!??

I am in so much pain right now. I will be out of classes during the time of the Czech festval, but after Amphi I have to rush back to the states to complete the last week of classes, which end before the Czech festival!!! But I can't afford to come BACK to Europe for Young Gods!! In Prague, no less!

:mauer: :mauer: :mauer: :mauer: ;( ;( ;(

(I've seen them live in Dallas, and they were amazing, btw)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ilex011« (8. Juli 2008, 05:31)

LePand

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 05:50

Zitat

Originally posted by ilex011

Zitat

Originally posted by subetha

Zitat

Original von LePand

Young Gods?!??

I am in so much pain right now. I will be out of classes during the time of the Czech festval, but after Amphi I have to rush back to the states to complete the last week of classes, which end before the Czech festival!!! But I can't afford to come BACK to Europe for Young Gods!! In Prague, no less!

:mauer: :mauer: :mauer: :mauer: ;( ;( ;(

(I've seen them live in Dallas, and they were amazing, btw)

Never seen them live, but I have to recheck my schedules, as my flight to Milan departs on august 2nd in the morning I think, so I don´t know if I can make it.

Camouflage plays the same day my flight is :(

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 12:10

Zitat

Original von LePand
Hahaha I feel pretty dumb :D

you really don't have to, they didn't make it easy to find the switch...

Social Bookmarks