Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 24. Februar 2018, 20:52 UTC+1

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: official Covenant Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

21

Montag, 22. Oktober 2007, 18:11

Posted a few images, though, do I need to do anything to have the gallery in the "user gallery" folder?

Take care!
-r

22

Montag, 22. Oktober 2007, 18:33

Zitat

Original von Vorbedacht
Posted a few images, though, do I need to do anything to have the gallery in the "user gallery" folder?

Take care!
-r

just activated the new gallery. you can see it in the "user pictures" folder now. ;)

23

Montag, 22. Oktober 2007, 19:40

Zitat

Originally posted by covenant_girl
i just activated your gallery, atma. can you see it now?


Yes, I can see it now :)

Thank you, Covenant Girl!

:*
See the World in My Eyes:



24

Montag, 22. Oktober 2007, 19:46

Zitat

Original von Atma

Zitat

Originally posted by covenant_girl
i just activated your gallery, atma. can you see it now?


Yes, I can see it now :)

Thank you, Covenant Girl!

:*


you're welcome! :)

25

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007, 04:07

I uploaded a few pics. Mostly of my pets, since they're mainly the only interesting things around here.*shall wait for approval*

26

Samstag, 22. März 2008, 22:39

Zitat

Originally posted by LePand
Once you uploaded your new album, it has to be approved and can´t be seen until it is :)
The only way to make sure it is there in the mean time is going to "My Galeries", there you will see the cover but can´t get in yet.

I uploaded a few photos from Argentina
Scenes from Argentina

:)


Me encantaron las fotos que subiste!!!!! Ademas hacian falta fotos de Argentina en el foro :D

27

Sonntag, 23. März 2008, 03:30

alright! I created my gallery and uploaded some pics but it's yet to be approved and I have no idea how large they will turn out so that's why there will be duplicates--- I'm not a camwhore, I promise... in fact, I will probably end up getting really shy all of a sudden and take them all down except for the one of my cat! ;)


She, however, is a camwhore. :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ilex011« (23. März 2008, 03:30)


LePand

Profi

Beiträge: 643

Wohnort: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

  • Nachricht senden

28

Montag, 24. März 2008, 23:53

Zitat

Originally posted by cynthia lorenzon

Me encantaron las fotos que subiste!!!!! Ademas hacian falta fotos de Argentina en el foro :D


Thank you!!! (I try to keep the english so everyone can participate ;))
I should upload some more... :)
2010: The Year We Make Contact


LePand

Profi

Beiträge: 643

Wohnort: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

  • Nachricht senden

29

Montag, 24. März 2008, 23:53

Zitat

Originally posted by ilex011
alright! I created my gallery and uploaded some pics but it's yet to be approved and I have no idea how large they will turn out so that's why there will be duplicates--- I'm not a camwhore, I promise... in fact, I will probably end up getting really shy all of a sudden and take them all down except for the one of my cat! ;)


She, however, is a camwhore. :D



Are they up? I don´t see them yet...
2010: The Year We Make Contact


30

Dienstag, 25. März 2008, 13:33

Zitat

Originally posted by LePand

Zitat

Originally posted by ilex011
alright! I created my gallery and uploaded some pics but it's yet to be approved and I have no idea how large they will turn out so that's why there will be duplicates--- I'm not a camwhore, I promise... in fact, I will probably end up getting really shy all of a sudden and take them all down except for the one of my cat! ;)


She, however, is a camwhore. :D



Are they up? I don´t see them yet...



No, they aren't... but on second thought I can't say I'm entirely unhappy about that...

31

Dienstag, 22. Juli 2008, 16:28

Deleting Pictures

if anyone is searching for a way to delete pictures of his own gallery:
you have to use the "Upload" button first, then you get a list of pictures with the option to delete.

(took a while for me to figure that out...)

Social Bookmarks