Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018, 17:18 UTC+2

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: official Covenant Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Bugs

Fortgeschrittener

Beiträge: 225

Beruf: Freelance photographer/web developer

  • Nachricht senden

21

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 14:06

Zitat

Originally posted by shaya
How can you vote without knowing them???


*lol* odd question... she hardly can have any favorite song among those that hasn't heard, can she? :P

sheepy1105

Fortgeschrittener

Beiträge: 444

Beruf: Beamtin im Ex Sozialamt

  • Nachricht senden

22

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 14:08

to make everyone see clear

I only got the "normal" version of the cd, not the limited one, so I dont know these songs, and I voted for "one world one sky" , "helicopter" and "tour de force" from the normal version
don't keep on leaving your dreams behind

lg
sheepy

23

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 14:25

:D
Take my broken wings - teach me to fly again

Niggels

Super Moderator

  • »Niggels« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 1 121

Beruf: Veranstaltungskaufmann

  • Nachricht senden

24

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 16:08

Things changed a lot since the first votes! At first Helicopter, Unforgiven and Fuzzy Logic were surprisingly high in the poll.

By the way, does any one else think that a little shorter edit of Fuzzy Logic would be nice? :)

25

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 16:15

Zitat

Original von Niggels
By the way, does any one else think that a little shorter edit of Fuzzy Logic would be nice? :)

:-] :-]

26

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 16:31

Would have to agree too!!! :perfekt:

painpony

Fortgeschrittener

Beiträge: 362

Beruf: Schülerin/Fetishmodel

  • Nachricht senden

27

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 19:59

How long is Fuzzy Logic?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »painpony« (5. April 2006, 20:00)


Niggels

Super Moderator

  • »Niggels« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 1 121

Beruf: Veranstaltungskaufmann

  • Nachricht senden

28

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 20:11

It's 7:12 long.

MozDM

Anfänger

Beiträge: 8

Beruf: Investment Manager

  • Nachricht senden

29

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 20:55

You forgot "You Can Make Your Own Music." j/k :0)

I don't have the limited edition as well. I wish that I could find a copy of it.

Plus, do I hear a sample of the Pet Shop Boys' "It's Alright" at the very end of Covenant's "It's Alright"?

Also, which compilation is "Norman Bates" on? Does Covenant have any other non-album compilation tracks out there?

I voted for Helicopter, Afterhours, and Still Life.

30

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 21:02

Zitat

Originally posted by MozDM

Also, which compilation is "Norman Bates" on? Does Covenant have any other non-album compilation tracks out there?


You can find Norman Bates on the compilation
Newer Wave V.2

If you can you should try to track down a copy of the 2cd album 'Covenant - Warped' - this is a compilation of all their non-album tracks and remixes. It is well worth having - it has some great remixes of tracks, and a few that aren't on the albums and eps!!!

Track Listing:
Disc 1.

Sample Start
Comatose [grisha mix]
It’s Alright
Like Tears in Rain [extended]
Dead Stars
Tour de Force [extended dance mix]
Luminal [test]
Dead Stars [radio edit]
Totmacher
Final man
Dead Stars v.1 [rough mix]
Der Leiermann [radio edit]
Humility v.2
We Break Down


Disc 2.

Control
Dead Stars [club]
Fuzzy Logic
Final Man [club]
Stalker [goth mix]
Tour de Force [club]
Tabula rasa [kmfdm mix]
Newer Wave Compilation v.2 – Norman Bates
Der Leiermann [club]
Edge of Dawn
Dark Techno Compilation – Tabula Rasa [club mix]
Tour de Force [daniel myer compass mix]
Babel [extended]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cyberdreamsgirl« (5. April 2006, 21:20)


Niggels

Super Moderator

  • »Niggels« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 1 121

Beruf: Veranstaltungskaufmann

  • Nachricht senden

31

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 21:37

What's the story behind this "Covenant - Warped" compilation? I guess it's a mp3 bootleg somebody compiled.

32

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 21:57

Zitat

Originally posted by Niggels
What's the story behind this "Covenant - Warped" compilation? I guess it's a mp3 bootleg somebody compiled.


No, I bought it online from a US music retail site. I assume that it has been released in some kind of official capacity as it bears the Metropolis logos on the back sleeve - it isn't an mp3 bootleg that much I do know.

33

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 22:11

any links? all info I had so far was that it is a bootleg...

34

Mittwoch, 5. April 2006, 22:23

Zitat

Originally posted by Black_Cat
any links? all info I had so far was that it is a bootleg...


I will try to see if I still have the url - I bought this sometime last year, so I can't remember the exact name/url.
I assumed that as it bears the Metropolis logos that it was a genuine release - I don't really know the history of this release though!

35

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 11:49

Zitat

Originally posted by Niggels
Things changed a lot since the first votes! At first Helicopter, Unforgiven and Fuzzy Logic were surprisingly high in the poll.

By the way, does any one else think that a little shorter edit of Fuzzy Logic would be nice? :)


Yapp, then you could play it in the club :D

36

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 11:54

@ Black Cat

That would be so cool - I would love to hear that track in clubs - what a dancefloor filler that would be!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cyberdreamsgirl« (6. April 2006, 11:55)


Niggels

Super Moderator

  • »Niggels« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 1 121

Beruf: Veranstaltungskaufmann

  • Nachricht senden

37

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 14:26

Zitat

Original von Black_Cat

Zitat

Originally posted by Niggels
Things changed a lot since the first votes! At first Helicopter, Unforgiven and Fuzzy Logic were surprisingly high in the poll.

By the way, does any one else think that a little shorter edit of Fuzzy Logic would be nice? :)


Yapp, then you could play it in the club :D

What a miracle! When I stood up this morning I suddenly had a 4:15 long edit of Fuzzy Logic on the hard disk of my comp! :D ;)

38

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 15:04

Zitat

Originally posted by Niggels

What a miracle! When I stood up this morning I suddenly had a 4:15 long edit of Fuzzy Logic on the hard disk of my comp! :D ;)


now that is what I call fortunate!
Oh how I wish I were that lucky!!! :D :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cyberdreamsgirl« (6. April 2006, 15:04)


39

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 15:23

Zitat

Originally posted by Niggels

Zitat

Original von Black_Cat

Zitat

Originally posted by Niggels
Things changed a lot since the first votes! At first Helicopter, Unforgiven and Fuzzy Logic were surprisingly high in the poll.

By the way, does any one else think that a little shorter edit of Fuzzy Logic would be nice? :)


Yapp, then you could play it in the club :D

What a miracle! When I stood up this morning I suddenly had a 4:15 long edit of Fuzzy Logic on the hard disk of my comp! :D ;)


:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

40

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 16:50

Zitat

Originally posted by cyberdreamsgirl
I will try to see if I still have the url - I bought this sometime last year, so I can't remember the exact name/url.
I assumed that as it bears the Metropolis logos that it was a genuine release - I don't really know the history of this release though!


Can you post the catalog #?

Edited to add: I had to email the label liaison at Metropolis for another reason. (thank you theoryzero!) so I asked about this CD. Their response was:

"We've never heard of a Covenant CD called "Warped." Its probably a bootleg. If there is no mention of it on the official Covenant site, its not a real release. "

Bootleg or not, it sounds like an amazing collection of stuffs tho! I'd buy it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »erichazann« (7. April 2006, 04:33)


Social Bookmarks