Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sonntag, 9. Juni 2024, 22:14 UTC+2

Freitag, 29. April 2005, 23:48

opinion wanted

Okay... so I have been friends with this guy, John, for about 17 years... I was once engaged (over 10 years ago) to his best friend, but that didn't work out and John and I stayed close... last tuesday we ended up kissing on his couch and discussing our feelings for like 5 hours (2 hrs. in his hot tub and 3 hrs on the couch)... I am sooo confused right now... what does everyone think of the whole starting a relationship with your best friend thing??? Has anyone done it??? How did it go??? Did you stay friends??? we are both totally afraid of losing the friendship, but in my mind, we kind of already have... at least it has been changed forever... I am curious to hear what all of you have to say about this... needless to say I am a bit overwhelmed!

Thanks for listening and responding!!!
Niki
"Together we are what we can't be alone" - Dropkick Murphy's, a punk bank from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" - Resilience, a hardcore punk band from Santa Rosa, California, USA
"As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars" - Gee, I wonder who said this

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »niki_6784« (29. April 2005, 23:49)

Samstag, 30. April 2005, 10:58

-

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Lilith« (11. Juni 2005, 08:54)

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005, 12:31

I have never started a relationship, but I was in such a situation more than only one time. Sometimes, staying friends is possible, sometimes not. You cannot be sure beforehand.

Listen to what your feelings tell you, that´s the only advise I could give you.
Die äußerliche Anwendung von Lebensmitteln führt nicht zur Gewichtszunahme.

Social Bookmarks