Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 3. Juni 2024, 06:03 UTC+2

LadyKomachi

Fortgeschrittener

• »LadyKomachi« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Operational Risk Consultant - professional pessimist / rational optimist ?

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2006, 12:56

MNS selling Covenant tickets for Sheffield UK

Just seen on Music Non Stop that Covenant have confirmed for Sheffield, UK on Saturday May6th.
Falling out of cars and playing in traffic.

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2006, 15:44

RE: MNS selling Covenant tickets for Sheffield UK

Its also on Seetickets.com...

any other dates

LadyKomachi

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Operational Risk Consultant - professional pessimist / rational optimist ?

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006, 16:54

Hi there

They are also playing Edinburgh (which is thankfully near me - YAYYYY!!). I believe it is the 4th May.

Not sure if the tickets are on sale yet but I will let you know as soon as I find out.

Nx

LadyKomachi

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 27. Februar 2006, 10:47

A couple of lovely friends of mine have also said that Covenant are due to be playing Birmingham (not sure of the venue but the dates are getting a tad confused.

Ah well - keeps it interesting :o)

Nxx

Mittwoch, 8. März 2006, 15:57

Zitat

Originally posted by LadyKomachi
A couple of lovely friends of mine have also said that Covenant are due to be playing Birmingham (not sure of the venue but the dates are getting a tad confused.

Ah well - keeps it interesting :o)

Nxx

Hi, The date Covenant are due to play Birmingham is Thursday May 4. However, I received an e-mail from the Birmingham promoter stating that due to a double booking at the Birmingham Academy, the gig will now be at Edwards No.8 club in Birmingham...though this is a much smaller venue than the Academy. As yet, tickets do not appear to be available and the venue does seem to have been altered to Edwards No.8 on either this site or on the project-music.de site. ?(

I am still hoping this gig will still go ahead because we need some good bands playing Birmingham, (also, I am sick of having to travel around the UK to see good bands). Unfortunately Birmingham lacks in medium size venues and it is likely to get worse over the coming years due to council regeneration. X(.

Ps. Hello I'm a newbie *waves* :)

Social Bookmarks