Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2024, 15:19 UTC+2

LePand

Profi

• »LePand« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Wohnort: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 18. Mai 2009, 18:22

Urgent!!! Blood Donors Needed

I know most you live abroad, but maybe there are undercover Argentinean users reading, or maybe some of you have Argentinean friends who can help, or have a way to contact people here, so I´ll try...

We are desperately seeking for blood donors, it´s for a dear friend of mine that I truly heart and needs to have surgery this week, and we are having a no luck to find enough donors. Please, if any of you can help somehow, please PM me.

Deadline is on wednesday.

Thanks so very much to everyone for your help and support.

Wanda.
2010: The Year We Make Contact

Dienstag, 19. Mai 2009, 07:05

Cannot really think of many people here, unfortunately. I cannot even donate blood any more. Used to donate double units (500cc) of red blood cells (1,500cc of other blood products removed/reinjected to the body, took 2 hours, very intensive). But, after a few times, it was not possible to do that any more for the non-profit blood and tissue center where I used to donate.

Hope it works out though.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Vorbedacht« (19. Mai 2009, 07:05)

LePand

Profi

Wohnort: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009, 17:30

Thanks Rob!

We talked to the hospital and they extended the deadline until tomorrow. We still need 5 more donors. But we are working hard on it.

All Argentinean women, including me, are anemic. We found out when trying to donate. We should have a huge asado when all this ends.

LePand

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009, 19:30

BTW, it is so cool to be operated by Dr. Falco!!!! :D

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009, 19:42

...I hear he is the most accomplished surgeon...

Social Bookmarks